Page 1 of 2 12
    Legend
    11-03-2011, 09:22 AM #1

Tea Party Republcans Have Sought Plenty of Stimulus for Their Districts

Typical Hypocrites.

Tea party Republicans have sought plenty of stimulus for their own districts
    byHunter

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor likes government spending just fine,
    when it comes to projects for his own state.
    One of the most irritating aspects of the Republican obsession with "wasteful spending" and claiming "the government can't create jobs" is that they clearly don't believe their own rhetoric themselves. It is purely a game, for them: something to tell audiences of gullible supporters who want to hear it. In actual practice, however, the rhetoric doesn't matter a bit. They know they're lying....
    Last edited by SiriusBuzz; 11-16-2011 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Fully reproduced articles are not allowed. Please see forum rules.

Guru
    11-03-2011, 10:07 AM #2
    "It's all a game. It's all dishonest, they're all lying, and every one of them is perfectly fine seeking government help for their districts while freely acknowledging the government's helpful role in stimulating employment, or infrastructure, or industry"

How true.

Legend
    11-03-2011, 10:14 AM #3
    Even Ron Paul? Your favorite.

Guru
    11-03-2011, 10:29 AM #4
    I'm sure he puts his hand in the cookie jar. The government is hell bent to give it to someone, right? I'm sure that's the mind set. Here in Michigan, all of a sudden we NEED high speed rail to connect Ann Arbor to Detroit. Well it just so happened that federal money is available just at the exact time the NEED came. Imagine that?

Legend
    11-03-2011, 10:33 AM #5
    So the guy you like is "dishonest" and "lying". Thats quite an indictment of your candidate.

Guru
    11-03-2011, 10:42 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    So the guy you like is "dishonest" and "lying". Thats quite an indictment of your candidate.
    They all are. That's why I don't belong to any party. The whole thing is a convolution of power.

Legend
    11-03-2011, 10:56 AM #7
    Your logic is faulty. Doesnt matter that you dont "belong to any party". The fact is you still support individual politicians with the same ethics as any other and you still vote. I know you want to feel superior to others but....

Guru
    11-03-2011, 11:19 AM #8
    Your logic is faulty. Doesnt matter that you dont "belong to any party". The fact is you still support individual politicians with the same ethics as any other and you still vote. I know you want to feel superior to others but....
    It's called a throw away vote. A vote of dissension. But by voting, then you have a right to complain.

Thank you for recognizing my superiority. I wasn't born that way; I had to earn it lol.

Legend
    11-03-2011, 11:26 AM #9
    I only recognize YOUR belief in your own superiority. Its obvious to anyone who reads your threads that you are NOT. Lol

You still vote for the "dishonest" and the "lying". You have no one to complain to but yourself. Logic101.

Guru
    11-03-2011, 11:49 AM #10
    I only recognize YOUR belief in your own superiority. Its obvious to anyone who reads your threads that you are NOT. Lol

You still vote for the "dishonest" and the "lying". You have no one to complain to but yourself. Logic101.
    They're all dishonest and lie. Even if you were right, it's a better choice than a democrat with their convoluted power base.

Page 1 of 2 12