Page 2 of 2 12
    Legend
    11-02-2011, 02:53 PM #11
    Obviously any politician caters to their constituency. But it doesnt automatically follow from that they are posturing nor does it follow that any of your other negative acomments are true. I truly believe that President Obama thinks that his job proposals would be helpful to the economy of this country.

Glad you read the article. I can see just how much you took away from it. Lol
    Last edited by Havakasha; 11-02-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Guru
    11-02-2011, 03:02 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Obviously any politician caters to their constituency. But it doesnt automatically follow from that they are posturing or any of the other negative acomments you have made. I truly believe that President Obama thinks that his job proposals would be helpful to the economy of this country.

Glad you read the article. I can see just how much you took away from it. Lol
    I don't doubt Obama thinks his jobs proposal would be helpful. I see it as using our federal tax dollars to give a teacher a job for a year. It really doesn't "permiate" into the economy.

From what I read, the problem with the tools of Keynes was that they were more or less to get out of a bad situation. Now they are used by politicians to get elected (hence the choice of the word dogma - they are no longer "special" but now "regular").

Legend
    11-02-2011, 04:41 PM #13
    Well we will have to agree to disagree. The overwhelming majority of independent (i know you prefer the right wing kind. sorry) economists have said that his job bill would bring us millions (figures vary) of new jobs and help keep the economy from falling into a double dip recession.

They said it. I didnt. You should check out their analysis.

Are you still backing Peter Schiff's and the Austrian model view of the economy despite how wrong
    they have been?
    Last edited by Havakasha; 11-02-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Guru
    11-02-2011, 05:06 PM #14
    Well we will have to agree to disagree. The overwhelming majority of independent (i know you prefer the right wing kind. sorry) economists have said that his job bill would bring us millions (figures vary) of new jobs and help keep the economy from falling into a double dip recession.

They said it. I didnt. You should check out their analysis.

Are you still backing Peter Schiff's and the Austrian model view of the economy despite how wrong
    they have been?
    Wrong? You know all too well that Schiff nailed the housing bubble as in "head shot". I know you will not acknowledge that and that's fine. One thing is for sure, we wouldn't have $15 trillion in debt and a "supercommittee" trying to figure out how to handle it if government embraced only a small fraction of Austrian Economics. I guess you didn't take the time or effort to check out the link I provided with Ron Paul in some cases agreeing with the observations of Michael Moore.

Legend
    11-02-2011, 05:16 PM #15
    My god, he has been wrong on SO MANY of his predictions as i demonstrated with facts. Completely wrong in 2011 for example.
    Will you admit he has been wrong on MANY of his predictions? Will YOU admit that? Will YOU admit that? Will YOU admit that? lmfao

As far as the housing bubble I also read that he had been predicting that for many years prior. So while
    i give him credit I am aware based on facts that he likes to take credit for things he predicts many years
    earlier. In other words he doesnt like to admit to ANY wrong calls (sound familiar? lol)

I havent had time to read the Ron Paul and Moore observations. As i have said before there are things
    about Paul i Like. On some other things he is beyond goofy. Sorry.

Legend
    11-02-2011, 05:29 PM #16
    I still want people to read this article despite the detours into Obama politics. S&L just cant help himself.
    Right wing ideological impulsiveness brings him right back to Obama always. lol

Guru
    11-02-2011, 08:39 PM #17
    My god, he has been wrong on SO MANY of his predictions as i demonstrated with facts. Completely wrong in 2011 for example.
    Will you admit he has been wrong on MANY of his predictions? Will YOU admit that? Will YOU admit that? Will YOU admit that? lmfao

As far as the housing bubble I also read that he had been predicting that for many years prior. So while
    i give him credit I am aware based on facts that he likes to take credit for things he predicts many years
    earlier. In other words he doesnt like to admit to ANY wrong calls (sound familiar? lol)

I havent had time to read the Ron Paul and Moore observations. As i have said before there are things
    about Paul i Like. On some other things he is beyond goofy. Sorry.
    OMG! it is a matter of record. You complain about about timing; it's a bubble for christ's sake. A Zillionaire be the man that knows exactly when events of the future are going to happen. But kudos for acknowledging that his predictions of 2006 were indeed a "head shot" (and at the expense of your buddy Art Laffer).

You haven't read the Paul link? Hmmm, made a lot of posts since then. Maybe you need a course in listening??? Just goes to show how left wing and unbending you are.

You are an ideologue of the worst kind

Page 2 of 2 12