Page 3 of 3 123
    Guru
    10-14-2011, 03:30 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Well if you seriously think that hyperinflation is a likelihood in the near term, i think you are as mistaken as
    Peter Schiff's call for hyperinflation to arrive on the U.S. shores in 2011.

Still watching Fox business news predominantly?
    I don't believe that hyperinflation will hit our shores in 2011 or 2012, but I, along with many, certainly believe the possibility of "high" inflation is very likely unless actions are taken. If you believe the current scenario is sustainable, then you may as well go bury your head in the sand.

Yes, I still watch Fox Business News, and thanks for at least getting it right (not Fox News although it is a channel or two up on DTV). I turn on MSNBC now and again, but I get sick of Rachel Maddow calling everyone who disagree's an ideologue.

Legend
    10-14-2011, 04:45 PM #22
    LOL. Finally he says Hyperinflation wont hit our shores in 2011 (its 2 months from being over) and 2012.
    It only took him many months of me harranging him and Peter Schiff to come up with this comment.
    Very brave of you.

What I believe (and always believed) is that people from the right wing have exaggerated
    the concern over inflation. Slowly growing inflation is not a catastrophe. Obviously if its out
    of control (dont expect this) than we have to worry and hope that someone of Paul Volckers (Obama supporter. lmfao) is in charge of taming it.

Earlier this year S&L was arrogantly posting articles left and right about inflation indicating how obvious it was that it was becoming a problem. Simply posting talking points without presenting orinvestigating whether or not stagflation might have been the more important thing to worry about.

I get sick of Fox business news only presenting one side of the picture.
    Rachel Maddow is a very bright woman and a keen intellect in my opinion.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-14-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Guru
    10-17-2011, 10:35 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    LOL. Finally he says Hyperinflation wont hit our shores in 2011 (its 2 months from being over) and 2012.
    It only took him many months of me harranging him and Peter Schiff to come up with this comment.
    Very brave of you.

What I believe (and always believed) is that people from the right wing have exaggerated
    the concern over inflation. Slowly growing inflation is not a catastrophe. Obviously if its out
    of control (dont expect this) than we have to worry and hope that someone of Paul Volckers (Obama supporter. lmfao) is in charge of taming it.

Earlier this year S&L was arrogantly posting articles left and right about inflation indicating how obvious it was that it was becoming a problem. Simply posting talking points without presenting orinvestigating whether or not stagflation might have been the more important thing to worry about.

I get sick of Fox business news only presenting one side of the picture.
    Rachel Maddow is a very bright woman and a keen intellect in my opinion.
    I've said it before. You just need it spelled out really slowly lol.

I have posted many things - articles on inflation, articles on fiat currency, the status of the US$ as the world's reserve currency, the potential for a drastically declining dollar, the exportation of inflation.... These are real issues as is our debt.

Note that that this is still increasing. http://www.usdebtclock.org/ Do you think it is sustainable?

Rachel Maddow would be more interesting if she wouldn't call anyone who disagrees with her ideology an ideologue every 75 seconds. Fox Business News has many liberals on - Erica Payne, Chistina Romer, Carl Jefferies, Mary Ann Marsh, Charles Rangel... just to name a few. Yes, FBN certainly has a position, but you do too.

Guru
    10-18-2011, 10:50 AM #24
    I'm headed down to Solar Power International 2011 in Dallas, TX. I'm wondering if Solyndra will be exhibiting their product??

Guru
    10-21-2011, 10:56 AM #25
    Nope, Solyndra wasn't here, but lots of Chinese were. Did you see this?

http://www.solarindustrymag.com/e107...p?content.8965

Guru
    10-24-2011, 08:54 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Nope, Solyndra wasn't here, but lots of Chinese were. Did you see this?

http://www.solarindustrymag.com/e107...p?content.8965
    And then???

Page 3 of 3 123