Page 1 of 2 12
    Banned
    07-11-2008, 08:47 AM #1

Flawed Logic.....doesn't compute...

In a commentary type of article, Michael Hartlieb (who seems to be an NAB or C3SR mole) complains a lot in an article published by seeking alpha. The guy is apparently stuck in a thinking process that just doesn't work. It almost seems as if a year and a half into the merger, that he is looking for support of his irrational thinking.

He claims to be a shareholder, yet consistantly stands in the way of the Sirius / Xm merger being approved. He claims that Sirius and Xm have refused to answer interoperability issues, then goes on to explain that they did in fact answer. Apparently, he just didn't like the answer.

He goes on to cite the interoperability issue using Nascar as an example. He comes to the false conclusion that that a consumer who had xm would not have had to switch radios, programming and services if interoperable radios were available. Wrong Mr. Hartlieb...you would have had to switch services. In fact, the merger is the only way to AVOID switching services...that's the whole point of why the merger is good for consumers.

This NAB mole seeks to start a fire of opposition by making the preposturous proposal that all current subscribers will be forced to go out and buy new radios...Honestly, I can't believe seeking alpha published this commentary. The only reason I mention it here, is because it seems they are fishing for supporters. Someone wants our opinion. So .. I ask that you give your opinion to them.. I did.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/8451...-sirius-merger

Guru
    07-11-2008, 01:15 PM #2
    crfceo, You are wrong about Michael, being with the NAB or C3SR. While I do believe he himself has a conspiratorial mind set on this interoperability issue. He has been a share holder in SIRI and been very open about who he is. You and I may not agree with what he is doing on this issue. He has though been doing what *he* feels is in the best interest of SIRI shareholders. I believe he was very involved in stoping the class action law suit that was filed by Brockwell. I dont think that anyone with the NAB would do that.

Banned
    07-11-2008, 06:26 PM #3
    I am not wrong about Michael Hartlieb. In fact, the NAB submitted his article as evidence today. This was a pre-planned attack. The NAB did not bother to submit the 40 or so comments criticizing Michael Hartlieb, nor did they submit the responses from the yahoo message boards, of which there are dozens in opposition to him and in support of the merger and management.

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/r...ent=6520033969

And seeing as the NAB monitors this forum, I have informed sirius attorneys of these facts, and have provided links to support the NAB's negligence in submitting only selective information to the FCC...(thanx)
    Last edited by crfceo; 07-11-2008 at 06:44 PM.

07-11-2008, 06:39 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by crfceo View Post
    ... selective information to the NAB...
    to the FCC

Banned
    07-11-2008, 06:52 PM #5
    thanx again...everyone needs to comment on the seeking alpha article. The NAB even has moles posting their approval as if it represents our desires. It can easily get buried under the georgetown nonsense....

Guru
    07-11-2008, 07:33 PM #6
    Weather the NAB used an article or not does not make Michael a NAB mole. Various pro merger groups have used Tylers articles in FCC filings that does not mean Tyler is involved or even associated with any of them. I am not sure how long you have been reading this forum or Sirius Buzz, but for those who have been here a while it is clear that Michael is not with the NAB. What he does believe is that the merger with XMSR was way over paid for by SIRI. While he still would like the merger to go through, he does not want to have SIRI give XMSR 4.6 shares for each XMSR share. You should check out the "SUIT" it is an older article on this forum there is at least one other that shows how much he is a SIRI shareholder and not just a small one like Brockwell. It also shows how much he wants to protect SIRI. Like I have said I believe he has done alot more then every other shareholder in SIRI to block the suit against SIRI, brought by Brockwell. That is not something someone does if they are with the NAB. You also will not hold a position as large as he does in the company that you are fighting against. That is why he is not a NAB member or some kind of mole as you think. You are almost as conspiratorial as he is.

Once again I do not agree with him on the interoperability issue.

By the way why dont you blame "Seamless92 he had a comment on a Seeking Alpha article that was just use as a reason not to approve of the merger. That is why I try, not to give to much information like that out myself on these boards, just because of that, but it happens by other people.

Banned
    07-11-2008, 08:25 PM #7
    Perhaps I am a bit paranoid. He is trying to block the merger. The NAB is trying to block the merger. That's the bottom line. I believe in this, the 11th hour, that they are now working together, to acheive their common goal.

Enthusiast
    07-11-2008, 09:27 PM #8
    I wish I was supported by some group, then they could help pay my legal cost. I want the truth to be told prior to a merger vote!

Banned
    07-11-2008, 09:33 PM #9
    I wish I was supported by some group, then they could help pay my legal cost. I want the truth to be told prior to a merger vote!
    Before I begin this debate with you, and I'm very happy to debate this matter, I would like to know how you feel about the NAB today, running your commentary down to the FCC and placing it in the hands of each and every commissioners legal advisor, while conveniently leaving out all opposing views? Do you want the truth known....or only the truth as you see it?

In the title post, I expess my views, perhaps that could be a good starting point.

07-11-2008, 10:52 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by hartleib1 View Post
    I don't believe you own a single share of SIRI or XMSR.

Because you are basically saying "I own shares in SIRI and I want to lose all of my money waiting for Sirius and XM to go bankrupt while waiting for a merger"

We're all on a boat in the middle of the ocean, and you're trying to put a hole in the hull and bring us all down with you.

I say we throw him overboard.

Page 1 of 2 12