Legend
    08-15-2011, 12:17 AM #1

In 2008 Ron Paul Named Peter Schiff as His Economic Advisor

Ahhhhhh NOW it all makes sense. Siriusly Long has been awfully quiet about all the things i have shown
    Mr. Schiff (his favorite economist) to be wrong about, and now it turns out that he was an economic advisor to Ron Paul who S.L is seriously supporting for President. Scares the hell out of me thatRon Paul thinks that highly of Mr. Schiff.

What is also amusing is that it turns out that Peter Schiff appeared often on Glenn Beck.
    Despite Siriusly longs extensive knowledge of Peter Schiff he just today tried to say he has no idea who the hell Glenn Beck is (except that i have mentioned him). Something smells awfully fishy around here. lol

Peter Schiff Named Economic Advisor To Ron Paul Campaign
    January 25th, 2008 8:32 pm | by Marc Gallagher | Published in Economics, Election, Politics, Ron Paul | Comment On This Article

Peter Schiff, the author of “Crashproof” and the President of Euro Pacific Capital Inc., has been named as an Economic Advisor to the Ron Paul campaign for President. I’ve listened to him on FOX Business Channel and he’s a REGULAR guest on GLENN BECK'S SHOWS.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 08-15-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Legend
    08-15-2011, 09:38 AM #2
    Turns out Paul who is a Liberterian but wants to regulate a woman's right to have an abortion. Seems contradictory.

"You cannot have relative value for life and deal with that. We cannot play God and make those decisions. All life is precious," he said, opening his remarks with an anti-abortion appeal to the social conservatives who have great sway here in Iowa's leadoff caucuses.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 08-15-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Legend
    08-15-2011, 03:58 PM #3
    Starting to understand how Sirusly Long's mind works.