Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    08-14-2011, 01:43 PM #11
    My grandfather is not alive either. The one whose family was threatened by union thugs because they wanted to unionize his flooring business. Threatening a 10 year old girl, nice.

Still lives on today: http://www.stoptheaclu.com/2011/08/1...erizon-strike/

And your "party" supports it!!!

Be sure to watch the video.

Legend
    08-14-2011, 01:50 PM #12
    I dont think you work very hard at your job. You're here too much. lol
    I bet your secretly you live at home and use welfare and food stamps.

Oh thats unfortunate about your grandfather. There always always some assholes in management and in the unions. My grandfather had a different experience. Maybe it had something about the fact that he always had a good relationship with his workers. He was known for paying
    them very well and giving them all bonuses and food at holiday time. Your grandfather was probablylike you. Real cheap and always complaining about everyone else. You know those sour pusses no one really likes. Ha! Ha!
    Last edited by Havakasha; 08-14-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Guru
    08-14-2011, 01:57 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I dont think you work very hard at your job. You're here too much. lol
    I bet your secretly you live at home and use welfare and food stamps.

Oh thats unfortunate about your grandfather. There always always some assholes in management and in the unions. My grandfather had a different experience. Maybe it had something about the fact that he always had a good relationship with his workers. He was known for paying
    them very well and giving them all bonuses and food at holiday time. Your grandfather was probablylike you. Real cheap and always complaining about everyone else. You know those sour pusses no one really likes. Ha! Ha!
    I never met the man. Died before I got here, but coming from eastern PA, a visit to the Jersey shore was always on the list of things to do in the summer. I've been told he bought a house in Avalon that he would provide to his employees - rent free - throughout the summer.

Dude, if I'm complaining about paying in excess of $50,000 in compulsory taxes (federal, state, SS, medicare, property...) I (we) ain't staying home on welfare and food stamps.

Page 2 of 2 12