Page 1 of 8 123 ...
    Guru
    10-01-2010, 12:00 AM #1

Market Watch for October 2010

Market Watch for September 2010
    Market Watch for August
    It is now the monthly Market Watch...until Winter..

Check last week's thread to catch up. I am sorry that we had to end the thread for last week. Actually, there is tons of great information there to continue with and unanswered posts.

Anyway, here is the new thread for the week.

Anybody that is reading or lurking in this thread is welcome to post. We are a very peaceful investment team here and we all help each other in any way that we can.

If this is your first time here...then welcome!

From the crew that resides within these walls...have fun and help each other learn and hopefully succeed!

Disclaimer for this thread: Always do your own due diligence (research). None of we people in here are investment advisers or brokers, or anything that resembles a professional when it comes to dealing with stocks. If you have any questions about any stock or anything said in here, check it out with your broker. We are just a bunch of people trying to make some money, just like anyone else. What you do is your sole responsibility and not mine or that of anyone else that posts in here. This is simply a discussion group and nothing more. Stocks are very risky and you could lose all of your money. Seek professional advice before doing anything whatsoever. We are amateurs in here and are wrong most of the time. Do not take any chances with our advice to each other or our self-seeking and self-fulfilling comments.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-01-2010 at 12:06 AM.

10-01-2010, 12:06 PM #2

Happy Trading!!!!!

Heres to a more profitable October!!!!!

Im green today, not red!!!!

Nice start to October!!!

Good Luck Guys/Gals!!!!

If anyone has been watching LBSR...Its trading in a nice range, coulda been had for about .05 cents a week ago. Today its pushing .10. HUGE POTENTIAL, IMO.
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 10-01-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Mentor
    10-03-2010, 09:35 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Heres to a more profitable October!!!!!

Im green today, not red!!!!

Nice start to October!!!

Good Luck Guys/Gals!!!!

If anyone has been watching LBSR...Its trading in a nice range, coulda been had for about .05 cents a week ago. Today its pushing .10. HUGE POTENTIAL, IMO.
    Hey Andy, guys\gal ...

Have had my Marty Feldman eye on LBSR ever since the mass exodus over there from the "Q" longs ... Saw that the silly lawsuit got handled swiftly, the take down on the SP and all I could do was watch, no free funds to play with.

Picked up IGSM after catching the "guru's" bit on it ... 7 days straight gains, low floater @ 199 mil and no dilution into the run, it looks like it's in the latest penny craze "FLD" or Float Lock Down ... Well, maybe it's not a craze, this is the specialty realm of Monk's Den where they buy up the float collectively and sit on it, forcing the SP up ...

AS# 600,000,000
    OS# 485,101,266
    Restricted# 285,959,690
    Float# 199,141,576

Here's a few bit's on it:

http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/...-breakout.html

http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/...continues.html
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 10-03-2010 at 09:45 AM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-05-2010, 10:52 AM #4
    I cleared up a little money for penny plays this morning and I was looking at both LBSR and IGSM. Both seem to be trending down right now. I'll hold off for today I think.

Head Honcho
    10-05-2010, 09:05 PM #5
    I hate to bring up a sore subject if anyone was burned but, whatever happened with the spongetech debacle? A couple of guys were discussing bigtime frauds today at work and this came up but no one knew what the heck the final ruling was and what shareholders wound up doing? I dont see any recent news online anywhere. Did anyone here just lock in the loss?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    10-05-2010, 10:42 PM #6
    Charles

I bailed on Spongetech when the sp was still about .05 per share. I am not sure what the final outcome was. From what I remember...one company was supposedly buying up large blocks of shares...rumor was possible takeover target...that is all that I know. Took a small hicky when I sold!

JS

Guru
    10-10-2010, 11:09 PM #7

I am back

I had a great vacation...I am back. I will probably check my stocks tomorrow...just for grins.

I wish that I had more money now to invest, but I need it for other expensive things (that are required).

One of these days, in the near future, I will be back into the swing of things, because it is a lot of fun and somebody needs to rejuvenate this place.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-10-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Mentor
    10-11-2010, 08:27 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I had a great vacation...I am back. I will probably check my stocks tomorrow...just for grins.

I wish that I had more money now to invest, but I need it for other expensive things (that are required).

One of these days, in the near future, I will be back into the swing of things, because it is a lot of fun and somebody needs to rejuvenate this place.
    Hey Bill,

Great to see some sign of life here - Where did you go on vacation?

Mentor
    10-11-2010, 11:37 AM #9
    I bailed on spongetech too, but I did keep a tiny bit, like $60-80 bucks worth for a while, then was going to sell after the first of the year, but they halted my ability to trade it right after the first, so it just sits there with a value of $0.

In other news, I was looking at some old siri charts - like this monthly one.

Looks like we are getting another chance to ride the down channel line. Let's hope for a breakout. Never mind the comments on the chart, they are over a year old, we did get the pause though, lol.

I moved, and basically quit trading. Almost to the point of getting my desk set up. All I have is SIRI and one gold stock AUY. I sold another gold stock a little early at $7.50 or so... then it took off a couple weeks later, its AUMN. That kind of sucked. But I didn't have time with this move to watch it. It was really thinly traded back when I sold it, you'd have to wait and wait to get a tick, so that bothered me. What was weird is that IBD and Navellier had good fundamental reports when I bought it, so I guess those came thru.

Mentor
    10-11-2010, 11:39 AM #10
    I like your avatar LT.

Page 1 of 8 123 ...