Page 2 of 2 12
    Legend
    07-20-2011, 11:22 AM #11
    I presented many facts that demonstrate Peter Schiff has been wildly and irresponsibly wrong in many of his predicitons. If that upsets you there is nothing i can do about it.

The facts have a funny way of upsetting ideologues. The sad part is you dont see it because you are so busy insulting people and doing a serious bit of projection.
    Once again sorry.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 07-20-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Guru
    07-20-2011, 05:58 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I presented many facts that demonstrate Peter Schiff has been wildly and irresponsibly wrong in many of his predicitons. If that upsets you there is nothing i can do about it.

The facts have a funny way of upsetting ideologues. The sad part is you dont see it because you are so busy insulting people and doing a serious bit of projection.
    Once again sorry.
    Schiff may have made a bold prediction, but the fact is irrefutable that he correctly predicted the bubble and the reasons for the bubble with uncanny accuracy - you won't admit it because of politics, and I'm fine with that - I know who / what I'm speaking with -a HIGHLY partisan democrat who loathes individuals with a "non conforming" thoughts. Though please do recall that he first made this prediction in 2007 long before anyone was even looking, in fact he said it could be 2007 or 2008 or whenever. It's in the video clip - factually and on record.

I am sorry for you, the bound democrat, who cannot, will not, accept anything outside of your little idealogical circle of thought.

You for one will never upset me. Get a grip man - LMFAO.

Legend
    07-21-2011, 11:21 AM #13
    And this is just for 2008.
    http://investingcaffeine.com/2009/09...as-no-clothes/

HERE AGAIN IS THE MAN SIRIUSLY LONG HOLDS IN SUCH HIGH ESTEEM. YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT HIS
    EXPERTISE.

12 Ways Schiff Was Wrong in 2008
    Wrong about hyperinflation
    Wrong about the dollar
    Wrong about commodities except for gold
    Wrong about foreign currencies except for the Yen
    Wrong about foreign equities
    Wrong in timing
    Wrong in risk management
    Wrong in buy and hold thesis
    Wrong on decoupling
    Wrong on China
    Wrong on US treasuries
    Wrong on interest rates, both foreign and domestic

NOTICE FOLKS. Whenever i have Siriusly Long proven wrong on the facts he reaches for his main weapon;
    which is to call me a Democrat. Lol.

Sirisly still refuses to contradict ALL of the predictions I have demonstrated that
    Peter Schiff got Wrong.

Siriusly long do yo have a problem with memory? I already admitted he was correct in his call about the
    the recent financial collapse, and on the right side in his debate with Mr. Laffer, so why do you continue to say I wont admit it "because of politics"? Weird.
    One minor asterik, he is predicting a financial collapse for this year or next and also predicted it for many of the past 10 years. lol.
    I would say that his call about the Dow and Gold was an irresponsible call and not a bold one. It was probably made to garner attention and subscribers for his newsletter. Its an age old trick from doomsdayers.
    Will you follow his prediction (about the Dow being 1,400 or gold being 12,000 in the next 3 years)? Will you even remember he made that prediction? How much do you want to bet he changes it in the course of those 3 years and makes excuses for why he had to change it? i know you will probably downplay it fi he is wrong.
    Do you want to put your money where your mouth is and bet on his prediction. I say he is wrong. What do you say?

You are simply lashing out at me because one of the guys you follow has been proven to have made many false predictions. Those are the FACTS. All your name calling is immature and childish. It is clear that it is YOU that has an ideologically based support of Mr. Schiff.

Peter Schiff always makes doomsday predictions, so of course he will ocassionally be right in some of his calls over a ten year period or more.
    WAY more of his predictions have been WRONG

In 2011 he has been wrong predicting. 1. hyperinflation. 2. stock market crash in
    Jan. 3. Wrong abot bond rates for the 10 year approaching 5 to 6 percent.

http://investingcaffeine.com/2009/09...as-no-clothes/

HERE AGAIN IS THE MAN SIRIUSLY LONG HOLDS IN SUCH HIGH ESTEEM. YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT HIS
    EXPERTISE.

12 Ways Schiff Was Wrong in 2008
    Wrong about hyperinflation
    Wrong about the dollar
    Wrong about commodities except for gold
    Wrong about foreign currencies except for the Yen
    Wrong about foreign equities
    Wrong in timing
    Wrong in risk management
    Wrong in buy and hold thesis
    Wrong on decoupling
    Wrong on China
    Wrong on US treasuries
    Wrong on interest rates, both foreign and domestic
    Last edited by Havakasha; 07-21-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Legend
    07-21-2011, 11:22 AM #14
    In a 2002 interview with Southland Today, Schiff predicted that the economic downturn triggered by the bursting of the stock market bubble would lead to a bear market likely to last "another 5 to 10 years."[35][36] In November 2002, US stocks began a bull market uptrend which held steady for at least five years,[37] until reversing course in 2008, when the Dow, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 began a decline to less than half of their peak 2008 values,[38] followed in 2009 by the Dow climbing 61% from its low point over the following year.[39] After interviewing Schiff in 2009, journalist and finance author Eric Tyson, referenced various Schiff predictions during the 2000s and stated that "On all of these counts, Schiff wasn't just wrong but ended up being hugely wrong.

Page 2 of 2 12