07-12-2011, 10:58 AM #1

This Is Why I Am A Liberal.

Guru
    07-12-2011, 12:34 PM #2
    I would love to see Olbermann's tax shelters lol. I would love to see where he hides his millions while the rest of us get ~30% of their earned income taken away.

You guys cry about Fox News; well I got a taste of MSNBC over the holiday. Didn't know such a liberal network existed. 24 hours of "tax the rich" lol. You made it seem as if only Fox News had an agenda. Hmm.

Legend
    07-12-2011, 11:12 PM #3
    Olbermann is in favor of letting taxes for the wealthy expire, as well as in favor of cutting tax loopholes
    for the wealthy just like Buffett, Gates, Soros, Bloomberg etc are as well. They put their money where
    their mouths are. Unfortunately Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly and Siriusly Longs favorite economist (remember he is the one who said we would see a total collapse of the stock market this year in January and who also said we would see runaway hyper inflation. He was completely wrong) oppose anyone asking them to pay their fair share.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 07-13-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Guru
    07-13-2011, 06:57 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Olbermann is in favor of letting taxes for the wealthy expire, as well as in favor of cutting tax loopholes
    for the wealthy just like Buffett, Gates, Soros, Bloomberg etc are as well. They put their money where
    their mouths are. Unfortunately Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly and Siriusly Longs favorite economist (remember he is the one who said we would see a total collapse of the stock market this year in January and who also said we would see runaway hyper inflation. He was completely wrong) oppose anyone asking them to pay their fair share.
    Soros, Gates, Bloomberg pay their fair share? You know that for a fact? The more money you make Have-gafa-kasha, the better your tax accountant - just like yours is better than mine.

It happens all the time.

http://webweenie.blogspot.com/2011/0...ing-taxes.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38378992...i-saves-taxes/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social..._64752204.html

Pick one: http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...es+tax+evasion

I don't need to go on...................... These liberals put their money where their mouth is lol.
    Last edited by SiriuslyLong; 07-13-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Legend
    07-14-2011, 12:01 AM #5
    Read what i said once again. i understand you want to change the subject. lol

Last edited by Havakasha; 07-14-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Guru
    07-14-2011, 04:34 PM #6
    Wrong again dumbass. Olbermann is rich and exploits all possible loopholes to avoid paying taxes just like you. Let him go on air and say what he wants. The proof is in the tax accountant.

Guru
    07-14-2011, 04:48 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Wrong again dumbass. Olbermann is rich and exploits all possible loopholes to avoid paying taxes just like you. Let him go on air and say what he wants. The proof is in the tax accountant.
    Here are some articles for your review: http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...nn+tax+evasion

Legend
    07-15-2011, 12:58 AM #8
    The man who calls me "dumbass" is the man who says LIberals always resort to name calling.
    Hypocrite.

Olbermann and the others i listed are for rescinding tax credits and tax gimmicks for the rich. Your friends Hannity, O'Reilly, etc are not. its very simple.

You pretend you cant afford to pay $300 for an accountant but you gamble on penny stocks.
    um how should i say this? You are a laugh a minute.

Are you with the Republicans who say let us default on the debt? Are you with those who say nothing bad will happen if
    we do?
    Last edited by Havakasha; 07-15-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Guru
    07-15-2011, 04:06 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    The man who calls me "dumbass" is the man who says LIberals always resort to name calling.
    Hypocrite.

Olbermann and the others i listed are for rescinding tax credits and tax gimmicks for the rich. Your friends Hannity, O'Reilly, etc are not. its very simple.

You pretend you cant afford to pay $300 for an accountant but you gamble on penny stocks.
    um how should i say this? You are a laugh a minute.

Are you with the Republicans who say let us default on the debt? Are you with those who say nothing bad will happen if
    we do?
    Hannity, O'Reilly? Don't know them if they would step on my foot.

Are you suggesting that I get a freakin' accountant to reduce taxation? Hide from it like you? How "American" is that? I pay more than my fair share; that has been well established. And I would like to pay less so I can save it for my children's future. Oh, I see, that must a republican "core belief" -- saving for their children, or otherwise you would agree with it.

The penny stocks I purchase are in my IRA. I am in control of that investment, and as you well know, SIRI has done well for me (and you). I take responsibility for any losses.

Are you with the democrats who say let us default on the debt? Are you with those you say nothing bad will happen if we do?