Page 1 of 2 12
    Joined: Feb 2010 Location: Wayne County, Michigan Posts: 80
    07-05-2011, 04:57 PM #1

Siri Stock Thread July 2011

I see Tyler has some news on the OEM front and it looks to be good for the subcriber count front. If Tyler is correct and they get anywhere near that 1,053,000 then I feel safe in saying that they will get (at least) 315,000 subs for the quarter. Always remember I am giving you a base line number and while there are subtractions that will have to be added in, the additions that I dont account for will almost always more then make up for any of those subtrations in subs such as a, higher churn will be cancelled out by retail.

Enthusiast
    07-13-2011, 12:22 PM #2
    Where is everyone? Getting ready for next week?

Head Honcho
    07-20-2011, 12:27 PM #3
    Vacation? That is where I was last week.

Has anyone notice a difference in site performance or are you guys still running into slowness issues?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    07-21-2011, 08:41 AM #4
    fine here. Looks like every one has left the building. Maybe August will bring them out of the woodworks.

Mentor
    07-22-2011, 05:24 PM #5

Where's Howie?

No time for promo pic?

Howie too busy counting money?

Frear f-ing with Howie just cuz he can?

Poor Howie, poor-poor Howie . . . No more face of the franchise Howie?

Goodbye Howie.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 07-22-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Guru
    07-22-2011, 08:30 PM #6
    LMFAO...

Have you read the motion's going back and forth? Howard is claiming that he is due compensation because he was a "partner". I hope SIRI gets their summary judgement. Enough is enough.

Mentor
    07-27-2011, 05:39 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    LMFAO...

Have you read the motion's going back and forth? Howard is claiming that he is due compensation because he was a "partner". I hope SIRI gets their summary judgement. Enough is enough.
    Yup, sure have SL.

Motion for Summary Judgment most definitely won't be granted because god forbid a judge should deprive a fellow-lawyer of his FEE . . . you could get drummed out of the country club for that type of fraternal infraction.

Now if you're a pro se plaintiff, that's a different story . . . you can expect that a motion for summary judgment will be routinely granted to teach the plaintiff a lesson that next time he should hire a lawyer so that the lawyer can collect his justly earned FEE (what a friggin world we live in).

Anyway, judges have no appetite to actually try a case like this; that would involve real work. Instead, the judge will browbeat the attorneys into a settlement . . . now here's the part Spencer Osborne neglects to tell you in his many missives: it will be a STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT.

So yes, although shareholders will once again take it on the chin, Howie will get his blood-money over time and the net effect in any given reporting period will be like pissing in somebody's large inground swimming pool, not like pissing in their glass of water as Spencer would have you believe.

btw, I take back what I said about Lady Gaga . . . great "Edge of Glory" piano-only-version on Howie this week; that broad's got pipes!

07-27-2011, 09:36 PM #8
    If Howard is too impatient to wait for his STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT he can call this number at J G Wentworth.

877-CASH-NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbGw3A9Dg-Q

When waiting for your money is difficult.
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 07-28-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Mentor
    07-28-2011, 07:04 PM #9
    Sirius XM Radio Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI) will unveil its latest earnings on Tuesday, August 2, 2011 . . . The average estimate of analysts is for profit of one cent per share, no change from the company’s actual earnings for the same quarter a year ago. The average estimate is the same as three months ago. Between one and three months ago, the average estimate was unchanged and it has not changed during the last month. For the year, analysts are projecting net income of 5 cents per share, a rise of 25% from last year.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/s...eak-peek.html/

Mentor
    07-28-2011, 07:13 PM #10
    btw, I see Spencer is on a new kick . . .

First, his new favorite word is "oft" . . . you will see his new favorite word oft peppered throughout his daily missives;

Second, Spencer has a new favorite quarterly metric called "self-paying subscribers added" . . . it's a neat little metric that he just kinda sneaks in every now and then to piss off the regulars, ignores all of those nasty little promotional subs that are added on a quarterly basis . . fits in much better with his broader thesis. He will "oft" cite this figure in his daily missives.

Page 1 of 2 12