06-09-2011, 11:47 PM #1

is Internet Radio $2.99 price tied to specific Sat Radio's?

Hi experts. I have one satellite radio in my car. I just purchased a TTR1 internet radio, and they gave me the 2.99 price and "tied" it to my regular (full price) satellite radio in my car. I asked the rep if I could buy another TTR1 and activate it at the 2.99 price if I am happy with this one (thinking for my office). I was told that I could not, as each internet radio is tied to a full price satellite radio? Is this correct, or do I just have to have at least 1 full price radio on my account to qualify for another 2.99 internet radio? Wanted to ask you all before I call back, as the phone call process leaves a lot to be desired.... Thanks.

Head Honcho
    06-10-2011, 12:35 AM #2
    It is 2.99 extra for the internet feed for every account. You do get a discount for multiple subscriptions.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

06-10-2011, 12:38 AM #3
    Thank you. I will call back and try again. The first rep told me I could only have one internet sub at 2.99 because I only had one Sat radio at full price.

Head Honcho
    06-10-2011, 10:26 AM #4
    Sorry if I did a terrible job explaining that. Now that I am reading what I wrote, I see that I wasn't clear.

The rep was correct. You need to pay 2.99 extra for the feed per each full account and are limited to one feed sub per full account. What I was saying was that you can get a discount on multiple full priced accounts.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder