06-05-2011, 06:37 PM #1

Problem with Sirius internet cutting out

I've been having problems the last couple weeks with Sirius internet radio cutting out. It will cut out for just a couple seconds, just enough to be annoying. I called Siruis, that was useless, is there tech support in this county ? Anyone have any information. I don't think it is my internet signal ,because I can stream other signals with no problems.

Thanks

06-07-2011, 07:33 PM #2
    I was having the same issue when listening on my laptop. But, it appears to be somwhat better today, 6/7/2011.
    However, I haven't been able to access channels on my sirius TTR1 since 6/4. I called sirius support this past Sunday, they acknowledged that they are having Internet issues, but, no estimate when they would be fixed. Anyone else having TTR1 issues?

06-08-2011, 08:44 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jr36nr View Post
    I was having the same issue when listening on my laptop. But, it appears to be somwhat better today, 6/7/2011.
    However, I haven't been able to access channels on my sirius TTR1 since 6/4. I called sirius support this past Sunday, they acknowledged that they are having Internet issues, but, no estimate when they would be fixed. Anyone else having TTR1 issues?
    I was having TTR1 issues too last weekend. It would connect to Sirius, and then nothing would happen. The display read "Sirius XM" and that was it.
    I did a factory reset, and it has worked fine since then.

06-08-2011, 12:17 PM #4
    I don't know what TTR1 is, but for about 3 weeks now, I've been having the same problem...in my Chrysler 300, and streaming from the siriusxm website...it's getting to be seriously annoying.

06-09-2011, 07:53 PM #5

TTR1 working again

Quote Originally Posted by wpicha View Post
    I was having TTR1 issues too last weekend. It would connect to Sirius, and then nothing would happen. The display read "Sirius XM" and that was it.
    I did a factory reset, and it has worked fine since then.
    Yes, I disconnected the power from the outlet, and it is working again. Occasionally see a "Stream Closed" message, but for the most part, it is OK.