Thread: Problem with Sirius internet cutting out

Problem with Sirius internet cutting out

I've been having problems the last couple weeks with Sirius internet radio cutting out. It will cut out for just a couple seconds, just enough to be annoying. I called Siruis, that was useless, is there tech support in this county ? Anyone have any information. I don't think it is my internet signal ,because I can stream other signals with no problems.

Thanks

I was having the same issue when listening on my laptop. But, it appears to be somwhat better today, 6/7/2011.
    However, I haven't been able to access channels on my sirius TTR1 since 6/4. I called sirius support this past Sunday, they acknowledged that they are having Internet issues, but, no estimate when they would be fixed. Anyone else having TTR1 issues?

Quote Originally Posted by jr36nr View Post
    I was having the same issue when listening on my laptop. But, it appears to be somwhat better today, 6/7/2011.
    However, I haven't been able to access channels on my sirius TTR1 since 6/4. I called sirius support this past Sunday, they acknowledged that they are having Internet issues, but, no estimate when they would be fixed. Anyone else having TTR1 issues?
    I was having TTR1 issues too last weekend. It would connect to Sirius, and then nothing would happen. The display read "Sirius XM" and that was it.
    I did a factory reset, and it has worked fine since then.

I don't know what TTR1 is, but for about 3 weeks now, I've been having the same problem...in my Chrysler 300, and streaming from the siriusxm website...it's getting to be seriously annoying.

TTR1 working again

Quote Originally Posted by wpicha View Post
    I was having TTR1 issues too last weekend. It would connect to Sirius, and then nothing would happen. The display read "Sirius XM" and that was it.
    I did a factory reset, and it has worked fine since then.
    Yes, I disconnected the power from the outlet, and it is working again. Occasionally see a "Stream Closed" message, but for the most part, it is OK.