Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    08-23-2011, 04:22 PM #11
    What about Rick?

Mentor
    08-25-2011, 10:44 AM #12
    http://siriusbuzz.com/a-deeper-look-...gs.php#respond . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Osborne View Post
    It is not my preferred way of doing business, but sometimes you need to stoop down to lower levels and give a dope slap. Relmor, a “principal” at King of All Trades seems to want to play down at these levels, so it has now come time to dope slap him.

Relmor has demonstrated a reading comprehension issue in the past, and it appears that he has done nothing to fix it.

I would have hoped that Relmor, one of the main writers at King of All Trades, would take a little time to understand something prior to issuing a comment.

Do me a favor Relmor….Stop putting words into my mouth, you are not smart enough to even attempt it.

Relmor is a reactionary person who can’t help himself.

Spencer Osborne
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 08-25-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Mentor
    09-21-2011, 04:06 PM #13

Somebody's Watching Ozzy . . .

Relmor stalks me here and at Seeking Alpha and more often than not is not very professional when it comes to comments. Ironically, he loves to dish it out, but does not want it in return.

I am actually banned from his site! I have never left a comment there, nor do I every really read it, but I am banned nonetheless. It is almost humorous, and certainly demonstrates some sort of inferiority complex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DvOF...eature=related

Mentor
    11-01-2011, 08:31 PM #14
    The time has come to take a look at what we anticipate for the Q3 conference call to be held by Sirius XM (NASDAQ:SIRI) on Tuesday, November 1, 2011. Typically I release my projections earlier, but my work tends to find its way to other locations, and in the interest of self preservation I am releasing this a simple 24 hours prior to the call.
    . . . . . . . . .
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 11-02-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12