Page 1 of 2 12
    Mentor
    05-26-2011, 03:59 PM #1

Koat

My Trip to KOAT
    by SRK

I was snooping around at the KOAT site the other day. Unless you are a registered user, getting any damn information out of that site is like trying to break-in to Fort Knox . . . tried all different ways to break-in . . . couldn't get squat. Had to wade through all kinds of friggin ads before I could even see an index.

Did stumble on a nice photo montage that shows pictures of various members of the posting community . . . amazing how people never look like how you imagine them from reading their posts.

My good friend Johnnyirish for example was looking rather dapper in a fawn green polo shirt, sunglasses hanging from his open collar, black baseball cap with white logo, nicely trimmed goatee . . . pic no doubt taken at a Lehigh Valley Golf Course.

My main-man Socal was also in excellent form . . . blue T with white lettering, shades-down and sporting the Steve Prefontaine look . . . with a couple weeks training, I betcha socal could lace-up his Oregon Waffles and still go out and turn-in a 1:48 half. The guy is an animal!

Then there's my pal Hopeful . . . that kid's got Hollywood-Type good looks (not that I swing that way mind you; just an objective observation). Chiseled jaw, cool shades, nicely tanned . . . young, smart, good-looking and on the way to his first-million . . the total package ladies!

The End
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 05-26-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    05-26-2011, 10:35 PM #2

Red face

Wow SRK way too make a guy blush !!! Do I owe you a reach around now ??? How have you been man, haven't talked to you forever!!!!!!!!

You still in Sirius? If so nice ride lately eh?

Take care man and talk soon,

Andy

Guru
    05-27-2011, 07:15 PM #3
    I go over to KOAT now and then. There is a little more activity over there regarding the stock. Yes, the ads are annoying. I'll have to check out the pictures.

Lehigh Valley Golf course? What would Johnny Irish be doing up in the boondocks of the Lehigh Valley? Actually, I think the course you might be thinking of is actually south of the valley That's somewhat of a haul for a golf outing, plus isn't Marion down his way?

Joined: Feb 2010 Location: Wayne County, Michigan Posts: 80
    05-27-2011, 11:12 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    I go over to KOAT now and then.
    Tell relmor, he can kiss my ass. I will never post at his site again, They proved themselves to be dishonest and for that fact I dont deal with them. He was one of the 2 main people there that said what happen to me would never happen and I signed up. Needless to say, he was not truthful.

Guru
    05-28-2011, 08:38 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by john163888 View Post
    Tell relmor, he can kiss my ass. I will never post at his site again, They proved themselves to be dishonest and for that fact I dont deal with them. He was one of the 2 main people there that said what happen to me would never happen and I signed up. Needless to say, he was not truthful.
    Don't you miss arguing with Hava (get a freakin' accountant) kasha?

05-28-2011, 10:07 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    My Trip to KOAT
    by SRK

I was snooping around at the KOAT site the other day. Unless you are a registered user, getting any damn information out of that site is like trying to break-in to Fort Knox . . . tried all different ways to break-in . . . couldn't get squat. Had to wade through all kinds of friggin ads before I could even see an index.

Did stumble on a nice photo montage that shows pictures of various members of the posting community . . . amazing how people never look like how you imagine them from reading their posts.

My good friend Johnnyirish for example was looking rather dapper in a fawn green polo shirt, sunglasses hanging from his open collar, black baseball cap with white logo, nicely trimmed goatee . . . pic no doubt taken at a Lehigh Valley Golf Course.

My main-man Socal was also in excellent form . . . blue T with white lettering, shades-down and sporting the Steve Prefontaine look . . . with a couple weeks training, I betcha socal could lace-up his Oregon Waffles and still go out and turn-in a 1:48 half. The guy is an animal!

Then there's my pal Hopeful . . . that kid's got Hollywood-Type good looks (not that I swing that way mind you; just an objective observation).

The End
    I do swing that way and those good looking, great guys need to be back here posting at the BUZZ. I miss my friends Irish and SoCal.
    Andy's still here, and everything you said. He's a Rock Star.

I say, a girl can't have too many great guys, now can she?

Julie

Guru
    05-28-2011, 06:11 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    No-no Julie, I guess you haven't heard the big news! The new "hot-site" is the SATELLITE RADIO PLAYGROUND. Spencer Osborne just loves it over there . . . some of his best forum posts are to be found in the SATELLITE RADIO PLAYGROUND stock thread.

Everyone should go over now and check it out:

http://marketplayground.com/forum/sh...27th-30th-2011

Make sure to bookmark the site by clicking "Favorites" so that you can simply bypass the Sirius Buzz Stock Thread in the future.

I would encourage all members of the Sirius Buzz community to follow Spencer Osborne's lead and register with the SATELLITE RADIO PLAYGROUND and post all of your interesting thoughts and comments in their stock thread like Spencer Osborne does.

If, however, you wish to continue to read Spencer's airing-out of his issues with Brandon Matthews and the SatWaves site . . . or just enjoy watching Spencer insult loyal SB posters like SiriuslyLong, you will still be able to do that right here in our vibrant stock thread!

And Julie . . . I'm sure they have some good-looking guys over there too. In fact, I hear muscle31 is built like a brick shithouse; he also once got a B+ in public speaking!

Here's that link again in case you missed it:

http://marketplayground.com/forum/sh...27th-30th-2011
    Been on that one too. You are indeed forgotting yet one more................. New Market Players, and yes, I'm SiriuslyLong there too.

http://newmarketplayers.com/

It all started here folks, and we have the two best liberals of all the sites (although Have-gafa-kasha apparently frequents the others as well....)

Mentor
    05-28-2011, 07:07 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Been on that one too. You are indeed forgotting yet one more................. New Market Players, and yes, I'm SiriuslyLong there too.

http://newmarketplayers.com/

It all started here folks, and we have the two best liberals of all the sites (although Have-gafa-kasha apparently frequents the others as well....)
    don't forget Seeking Alpha . . . Spencer is now posting original articles there that do not appear at Sirius Buzz.

At some time in the past, original article's would appear here first and then later be reprinted under a different title at Seeking Alpha.

You can now read or hear Spencer at:

1.) Sirius Buzz
    2.) Satellite Radio Playground
    3.) Seeking Alpha
    4.) or at his new tire site

How much longer can Sirius Buzz exist in its current form?

. . . and then there's always "Dave/Homer985" over at yahoo . . . by far and away the single most respected, revered, erudite, even-tempered blogger-poster on all things Sirius XM that has ever existed, bar NONE . . . the rest of us are all just pimples on his ass . . . and that includes bloggers/blogger-owners/writers of any and all sites thus far mentioned in this thread including Spencer.
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 05-28-2011 at 07:49 PM.

05-28-2011, 08:41 PM #9
    SL

You are such a wonderful, understanding, tolerant, empathetic individual; I may have to retract 1/2 of one percent of what I have said, or thought, about you.

Let's have a beer. Or two. Or dinner.

Seeking Alpha has a number of very greedy people.

But what you would expect in an investment site.

The Buzz rules.
    Last edited by Atypical; 05-29-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Guru
    05-28-2011, 09:37 PM #10
    Insert "won't" for "can't" in the following. In regards to the comments above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
    Last edited by SiriuslyLong; 05-28-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12