Guys…

I don’t know what “LCRs” means. I don’t know what “STARSS” means. I don’t want to know. I already have a copy of the updated channel lineup. My issue is my radio hasn’t worked since the new channel lineup was released, I’ve paid $216 to renew my subscription, and my radio continues to display “NOT SUBSCRIBED”.

Now, does that sound to you like all I need is new f*****g channel lineup?

You’re morons. Activate my radio.

Now.

From: XM Listener Care [mailto:listenercare@siriusxm.com]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 8:49 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: User Feedback from siriusxm.com [Incident: 110520-001155]

Recently you requested personal assistance from SIRIUS XM.

Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Subject
User Feedback from siriusxm.com

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (SiriusXM Customer Care) 05/20/2011 09:49 PM
Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding the reception of your radio.
LCRs should refer subscribers seeking an updated channel lineup guide to our website. Subscribers can print a PDF version from the available link.

If the subscriber insists on receiving a copy in the mail, LCRs may click the Welcome Kit link in STARSS. These will take approximately 3 weeks for delivery.

LCRs must offer the website version before utilizing the link in STARSS.

LCRs should refer subscribers who request an updated channel lineup guide to our website. Subscribers can print a PDF version from the available link.

If the subscriber insists on receiving a copy in the mail, LCRs may click the Welcome Kit link in STARSS. These will take approximately 3 weeks for delivery.

LCRs should always offer the website version before utilizing the link in STARSS.

We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email and you can always manage your account online 24/7 by clicking
http://www.siriusxm.com/

Thank you,
Rosie
SiriusXM Email Listener Care Team
1-866-635-2349
Customer By Email 05/20/2011 02:58 PM
The following feedback was submitted on Fri May 20 14:47:37 EDT 2011

First Name = xxxxxx
Last Name = xxxxxxxx
Email = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Category = Activation
Is Subscriber = Yes

Account# = xxxxxxxxxxxx
ESN/SID #: = xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone # on account = xxxxxxxxxx

Question :

Guys - My radio hasn't worked since the channel change. I spent $216 Tuesday to renew my subscription, and as of today my radio still isn't activated. The customer service rep I spoke with last night said there are technical issues preventing my radio from being activated. I'm not happy. When are you going to get this issue resolved and active my radio? If this problem isn't resolved VERY soon, I'm going to ask for a charge back on my credit card and cancel every XM/Sirius account I have. Get on with it.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
The above email was sent From IP: 144.191.148.3, 63.233.112.191, 10.98.3.8

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Question Reference #110520-001155
Date Created: 05/20/2011 02:58 PM
Last Updated: 05/20/2011 09:49 PM

[---001:002189:15551---]