Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Head Honcho
    05-24-2011, 06:18 PM #31
    There have been some intermittent issues with our server today that I am working on nailing down. If you guys notice any pages hanging or the site becomes unreachable please shoot me an email and note the time. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    05-24-2011, 06:19 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    There have been some intermittent issues with our server today that I am working on nailing down. If you guys notice any pages hanging or the site becomes unreachable please shoot me an email and note the time. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
    need a direct email address Roc

site was hung-up bad today . . . been happening a lot lately

PM me an email address for future . .

Head Honcho
    05-24-2011, 06:31 PM #33
    webmaster@ this domain. I dont want to type it because spiders will grab it up and spam the crap out of me.

I have found the culprit. It was a server attack. It should be over but, if it is malicious, I am sure it will start back up. I have 23 domains on my server and siriusbuzz was targeted exclusively.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    05-24-2011, 06:54 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    webmaster@ this domain. I dont want to type it because spiders will grab it up and spam the crap out of me.

I have found the culprit. It was a server attack. It should be over but, if it is malicious, I am sure it will start back up. I have 23 domains on my server and siriusbuzz was targeted exclusively.
    will the email get through to you if the server is under attack?? btw . . . it's still "hanging" on forum posts

Head Honcho
    05-24-2011, 10:05 PM #35
    That is why I said to make sure you note the time. The email will get delivered eventually but the actual timestamp on the email might be wrong if it gets hung for 20 minutes.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    05-24-2011, 11:42 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    You mean Robert Michael Skank, and to answer your question, he's with the NAB lol. Nice tactic, death by pinpricks, or better yet, how about some trivia? What band exclaimed, " an inch an hour two feet a day". I think think it is a stumper.

All the Sirius sites are slower than the good old (bad) days - we are all a little richer and less concerned. Now some of us just simply argue politics. Oh what fun that is.

I'm half tempted myself to "Big Ben" it (i.e. cash in and "take profits"), but I think there is a more upside to be had.
    I hope you are really not falling for that "Shenk is connected to the NAB" nonsense.

Mentor
    05-25-2011, 05:31 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    I need to get a buy-in at $2.06 . . . patience is a virgin.

On another note . . . couldn't get that damn Lady Gaga song outta my head today while I was mowing the lawn

I only know one verse . . . I'm on the right track baby I was born this way . . . so I have to "do-do, do . . . do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do-do-do-do" til I get back to the chorus . . . good thing the mower is loud

I don't understand the whole Gaga thing anyway . . . Madonna was doing this shtick more than 25 years ago. In fact, I would say Madonna actually invented it!

Here, see for yourself:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100

And lets face it, a young Madonna is a helluva lot easier on the eyes (I think I still have that old Penthouse issue stuffed somewhere at the bottom of my sock-drawer; hm, wonder if it's worth anything . . better check ebay)

Anyway, you had Madonna, she was the original . . . Brittany was Madonna 2.0 and Gaga is Madonna 2.1

These young kids don't know anything I tell ya!
    LOL, why $2.06?

Mentor
    05-25-2011, 09:55 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    LOL, why $2.06?
    It's based on a highly proprietary algorithm I just developed. I'll be posting it shortly in the "Stop Trading" thread. I can't do it right now because Spencer Osborne is watching me like a hawk . . . the guy never sleeps.

Great to hear from you Dave . . don't be a stranger!
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 05-25-2011 at 10:19 AM.

Mentor
    05-25-2011, 10:09 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Howard on a rampage!

“Everybody forgets what the f**k was going on around here when I signed on," seethed Stern Tuesday. "Sirius Radio, by the way, was just about going out of business. I sat down with these guys and I said to them: ‘Look—if I leave terrestrial radio and come to Sirius, I’m gonna bust my balls for you. I’m gonna make s**t happen…I guarantee you guys acquire XM radio. Forget merge—that’s a horses**t f***ing term—ACQUIRE XM radio….But people have a short memory. Everybody’s got a short memory about what went on here…And now that times are good and they’ve reached ‘it,’ everybody wants to f***ing forget what they owe—and WHO they owe...There wouldn’t be a Sirius if I wasn’t here. It wouldn’t be here. This way a Hail Mary pass, hiring me.”

"The war is coming," warned Stern. "It isn't over yet. The internet is coming to the car! There’s one thing that separates this company from these other companies that offer music for free—ME!”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Howard Stern trashes Sirius XM bosses on air - National howard stern | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/howard-stern...#ixzz1NJ0GNoth

Funny thing is - He's right!
    Hm. So let me see if I have this right Muscle:

- The only difference between the margin on internet radio and satrad is Howard Stern

- The only reason internet radio has a fragmented audience and satrad doesn't is because of Howard Stern

- The only reason internet radio has no barriers to entry and satrad does is because of Howard Stern

- The only reason internet radio is not profitable and satrad is profitable is because of Howard Stern

- The only reason Bob Pittman said Pandora is not radio is because of Howard Stern

- And I suppose the only reason your 6 year old nephew has a show on Internet Radio but not on Sirius XM is because of Howard Stern

You had better get the name of Osborne's shrink . . . maybe he'll cut you a 2'fer on the Lexapro
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 05-25-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Mentor
    05-25-2011, 10:24 AM #40

SB Trivia # 437

What do the following three people have in common:

A.) Howard Stern

B.) Carl Blessing

C.) Robert Michael Shenk

Answer: All three are trying to steal money from the company coffers!
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 05-25-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345