Mentor
    07-09-2007, 05:22 PM #1

Question Initial comment period is now closed, What about rebuttals?

With the initial comment period closed as of today (7/9/07), no new comments will be accepted. Now it is the opportunity to respond to comments.

Is this a right reserved to the main players or is the public allowed to respond to comments as well? I have a few choice words for the NAB and its ignorant self serving horde I would like to share...

Mentor
    07-10-2007, 01:40 PM #2

Thanks for the update

Thanks for the indirect reply to my post on the front page Tyler.

Im sure I was not the only one curious about the response phase. Time to get writing....

Question: I submitted more than one comment through the FCC system, as well as a comment through the XMmerger website that are not listed in the filings. Is there a problem here? Are my comments not getting posted for a particular reason or being overlooked? They were done back in June, so Im not sure it is just because they are backed up because many of the comments posted show as recieved on July 9th already.

Head Honcho
    07-10-2007, 02:03 PM #3

You are Most Welcome

I meant to also post a reply here, but something must have distracted me. Perhaps caounting all of those comments had an effect....LOL

Cheers
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Head Honcho
    07-10-2007, 02:05 PM #4

Comments getting Posted

Newman,

It is very likely that your comments did get received by the FCC. Posting of the comments on the FCC website is not instantaneous. You can likely find your comment by narrowing your search to your name, or even by your zip code (if you included it on your comment)
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Mentor
    07-10-2007, 11:29 PM #5
    I did that. I only have one comment for that docket number.

Not sure what happened. I do know that I submitted the first one as a "short comment" and that one did not get posted. The second I sent as an email attatchment and it got posted. The one from XMmerger.com I have no idea about.

I submitted two "Response to Comments" today. Lets see if they get posted. I will also post copies here in a seperate thread for your entertainment pleasure.

Brian R.