Thread: Xtr&

Xtr&

Can anybody tell me the difference between an XACT XTR7CK and the XACT XTR7UK? I've looked everywhere and can't find any info. Thanks so much!

Head Honcho
    What is an XACT XTR7UK? Can you show me a link? If search Google, the "UK" model doesn't seem to exist.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Xtr7

Yeah, I know. It took me forever to find the XTR7. I used to have the XTR7CK, and was trying to replace it. Aside from paying $165.00 for one, I found this XTR7UK. To answer your question, I haven't a clue what the difference is. Can't even find it at the XACT site. But I found it at this place on Amazon: xtremeinvasion6. Again, thanks for any help!
    Last edited by tdst51; 04-23-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Head Honcho
    You found it where? Do you have a link? Are you sure it is not mislabeled? I would shoot an email to the manufacturer and ask them the difference. Because, again, I dont think the UK model even exists.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    You found it where? Do you have a link? Are you sure it is not mislabeled? I would shoot an email to the manufacturer and ask them the difference. Because, again, I dont think the UK model even exists.
    Well, think what you want- and I don't mean that disrespecfully- I ordered it yesterday from that place I told you about. I will try and figure out how to send you a copy of my invoice. Maybe PM? I'm new to this forum and it may take a while. And I did send an e-mail to Xact but haven't heard back yet. I copied this part off of the invoice:

Shipping Method: Standard Shipping
    Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
    Subtotal of Items: $50.00
    Shipping & Handling: $7.49
    ------
    Total for this Order: $57.49

Delivery estimate: April 29, 2011 - May 16, 2011
    Shipping estimate for these items: April 25, 2011 - April 26, 2011 1 "XAct BXTR7UK Sirius Satellite Radio Plug & Play System"$50.00

Sold by: xtremeinvasion6
    Last edited by tdst51; 04-23-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Head Honcho
    It's not that I don't believe you. It's that it doesnt make sense.

How did you buy it? Online? Through a catalog? Is it possible they mislabeled the item in their store?

I see a guy on amazon with that name http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/store...A1DRTZXG6U9E3U is this where you bought it? If so, that is just a guy selling his used stuff. I am guessing he mislabeled the product.

Hope this helps.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder