Page 3 of 3 123
    Head Honcho
    05-23-2012, 12:55 AM #21
    Why don't regular customer service techs transfer people to STS then? Why tell everyone that you cannot when you can? Why wouldn't we believe what we are being told by CS reps?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Banned
    05-23-2012, 11:14 AM #22
    First, SiriusXM tech engineers do not man the lines, they all work in the back office and only work based on tickets that are opened of a certain priority level.

And to your second question, laziness and bonuses. Bonuses are given to teams and individuals based on regular stats of how long it takes to answer a call, resolve a issue, plus the rating of how well it was resolved.

Off the record, 'dropped calls' take place regularly by the system so a rep 'accidently disconnecting' a call if they know the issue will take long to resolve would not be out of the ordinary. But hey, this is not isolated to just SiriusXM and happens everywhere.

Lastly, why wouldn't we believe what we are told? Simple. Everyone's degree of knowledge varies by a wide margin depending on how well you know the system in and out for obvious reasons. Some people would rather just say it 'can't be done' and if QA monitors that call (they monitor one out of every 200 calls so catching THAT call is statistically very low. however if it is caught, you get coached, but still get your bonus because you meet the necessary stats.

Hope that answers your questions Charles. I am just giving the realistic picture of how things really are.

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Why don't regular customer service techs transfer people to STS then? Why tell everyone that you cannot when you can? Why wouldn't we believe what we are being told by CS reps?

Head Honcho
    05-23-2012, 01:58 PM #23
    I want to advise everyone to do their own due diligence when working with Dan. I have no idea if he is who he says he is. I'm not saying he is not, I just have no way of knowing because he will not provide any personal information or SiriusXM credentials.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

06-05-2012, 09:54 AM #24
    Hi. Sirius lifetime subscriber here, looking to share/swap subscriptions with an XM lifetime subscriber, that includes best of Sirius. Please message me if you are interested.

09-19-2012, 05:07 PM #25
    Hi.
    I'm a Sirius lifetime subscriber as well, and looking to share/swap subscriptions with an XM lifetime subscriber. \
    Please message me if you are interested............Thanks in Advance

Head Honcho
    09-19-2012, 06:39 PM #26
    You guys should contact SiriusXM's facebook support. The company is now offering one time lifetime transfers from one service to another but, they're not advertising it. In other words... you dont need to go through the trouble of swapping with someone. Just get ahold of a good rep and be persistent, they will do it for you.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

12-10-2012, 12:13 AM #27
    You can most definetly a Sirius Lifetime to an XM & vice versa. Keep in mind, if you purchased it before a certain time frame and it has a free Internet Radio subscription attached to it, that cannot be transferred along with the lifetime, you will lose it completely and be forced to pay for it from that point on. Also, if you purchased your lifetime BEFORE September of 2007, (which they will check) you can transfer that lifetime either from a portable radio to an OEM, which will stay there FOREVER, or from an OEM to a portable to be able to transfer it two more times. The reason being, is that after September 2007, the rules of the Lifetime subscriptions changed.

03-13-2014, 09:14 AM #28
    Interesting. Just like joining the military with promises and years later THEY break their promise. Life is good. Thanks for your post.

Addict
    09-12-2015, 12:17 PM #29
    testing........see if smiley face works..........

Page 3 of 3 123