Thread: A Horny Problem

Hybrid View

A Horny Problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...bHlDc&vq=large

You had me at Horny. Thanks for the funny video Atyp.

Julie

Spoken like the wench you are. Seems you haven't mended your ways.

But beware, the sheriff's men are still watching - and waiting.

The dungeon awaits. And your hideous one-eyed dog will not be allowed to accompany you.

Dragon
    Loyal And Obedient Servant To The King
    Last edited by Atypical; 04-06-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    Spoken like the wench you are. Seems you haven't mended your ways.

But beware, the sheriff's men are still watching - and waiting.

The dungeon awaits. And your hideous one-eyed dog will not be allowed to accompany you.
    Mend my ways. Not so much.
    What fun is there in that Atyp?

I believe the dungeon you speak of is in foreclosure.
    The sheriff's men are busy boarding it up.

Julie AKA Wench
    and her hideous dog.

The sheriff has been notified of your impudent comment.

His men are not closing the facility – it is being remodeled – due to an expected influx of new detainees which may very well involve you. Your words may hasten the date.

As to your wicked behavior, spies have informed me that some ‘dancing’ and drunkenness has been part of your current sins. As you know, there are laws that allow that activity only within prescribed places and only while fully attired. Word has it you were not thusly dressed, or, as has been whispered, you were without clothing at all.

Does this mean that you are selling certain ‘prizes’ to the men of our citizenry? If so, and the King has ways of learning this, you and any cohorts will be severely punished. Any men you have favored thusly will also be prosecuted and will rue the day their ‘privates’ were so used.

It is becoming clear to me, and, therefore to the King, that we have erred in not restricting your odious ways. Your abhorrent behavior, so disrespectful to the Crown, so repellent to the good people of our fair land continues to debauch our reputation. Our children must now be prevented from making your acquaintance and some feel that even your name must not be uttered in public. Your continued contribution to this state of affairs must stop.

A new rack, branding irons and impaling devices are part of the dungeon’s changes. They will have your name invested on them – and will await your presence to commemorate their installation.

Be warned! All the ducats in the Kingdom will not save you.

Dragon
    Loyal And Obedient Servant To The King

My Dear Dragon,

I am literally speechless at your unfounded accusations of my supposed wicked behavior. Odious, abhorrent, repellent all strong words, to be bantered about the village. This is my reputation that is being sullied here! How can I ever face my elderly mother when shouts of Wench Gone Wild, follow me! Although I promised that moonlit night you whispered in my ear 'Between us, my dear Wench', I am forced now to reveal what you swore me to silence. It was YOU Dragon, Loyal and Obedient Servant To The King, YOU who lay with me. YOU who took great delight in my 'prize' And I have a little Dragon to prove it. (DNA test forthcoming) So perhaps before your cohorts proceed with the renovations, consideration of your exuberant participation in my prize should be taken into account.

Julie Wench Dragon
    PS. I am open to a small, tasteful wedding, perhaps no more than 1,000 of our dearest friends. Oh and you may want to ask the king to officiate.
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 04-10-2011 at 10:57 AM.

7. Ad Fairy Senior Member