Page 12 of 12 ... 2101112
    Mentor
    04-26-2011, 01:32 AM #111
    Hey Julie

did you get my PM that I sent you several weeks back?

JS

04-26-2011, 07:22 AM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Hey Julie

did you get my PM that I sent you several weeks back?

JS
    Good morning Jeff

Yes I did. Unless you sent another I'm not aware of. I was having mailbox issues and it may not of gotten through. I hate when that happens. If you still have the pm Jeff, please resend to me to make sure I have it.

I hope all is well with you and the fam and your plans are moving forward.

Take care,
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 01-31-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Mentor
    04-26-2011, 10:25 PM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Based on some of Spencer's comments written today, he seems to think the stock can get and stay above 2.00. This might be the first upgrade he has given since he commented about the stock trading in a range between .90 and 1.10 and how investors got too excited when the stock went up 10 cents because nobody seemed to understand that this meant 600M in market cap. Well about 6B in market cap later, here we are....
    Yup

Seems like just yesterday CNBC's Erin Burnett was smugly asking "Is Sirius XM going to zero?" ($0.25)

Seems like just yesterday Jimmy Cramer was saying "the stock should be canceled." ($0.20)

Seems like just yesterday Donny Deutsch was saying the stock is "worthless" and lamenting "poor Mel." ($0.25)

Seems like just yesterday Jimmy Cramer was saying "the bonds are a better way to play this." ($0.55)

Seems like just yesterday CNBC's Bill Griffith gaffed "XM Sirius, Sirius XM . . whatever it's called." ($0.60)

Seems like just yesterday David Bank called Siri "expensive" and had "valuation concerns" and waxed poetic about the coming "ubiquity of internet radio." ($1.00)

Seems like just yesterday Tyler Savery was chastising me for misquoting him "Siri already trades at a high multiple. I believe Siri is fairly valued at $1.10. What part of that do you not comprehend?" and urging me to "think deeper man." ($1.12)

Seems like just yesterday David Bank was fear-mongering SAC ramp ahead of OEM improvement. ($1.18)

Seems like just yesterday Matt Harrigan pre-empted the 10 day compliance-run due to a rumored blip in the Feb SAAR ($1.01)

Seems like just yesterday CNBC's David Faber looked directly into the lens and LIED about the Company's target OEM run-rate ($1.10)

Seems like just yesterday Matt Harrigan down-graded due to the litigation overhang of the Stern Lawsuit . . . even if the suit is without merit. ($1.78)

These are just the ones I remember off the top of my head . . . I'm sure there are more.

Nice to take a walk down memory lane, isn't it?

Below is a picture of Jimmy & Erin yucking-it-up on Jimmy's little clown show on CNBC. Those two birds sure are full of knee-slapping hijinks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 04-26-2011 at 10:53 PM.

Mentor
    04-26-2011, 10:53 PM #114
    Hey Charles . . . the "line spacing" now looks a bit tight . . . it tends to make paragraphs look too-busy/too compressed without double-spacing . . . can you increase the line spacing?

Mentor
    04-28-2011, 11:25 PM #117

Love is in the Air!

click to listen while reading post:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

the lewd ood says:
    April 28, 2011 at 10:20 pm

I can only dream of what this company would be like if XM’s management team was retained rather than Sirius’. Maybe I’d still enjoy the heck out of it, and would want to continue to pay $20+ for my subs. But with this crowd, and mobile apps that allow me to stream just about anything for free on my phone, this garbage is just a waste of money.

Sorry about the long-winded rant, but I’m so fed up and there are too few places where I can vent.

Spencer Osborne says:
    April 28, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Very good points.

I have been working on a piece about that very subject. Of course I will get slammed for it here

the lewd ood says:
    April 28, 2011 at 10:48 pm

Thanks, Spencer — I look forward to reading your piece.

Principles of Economics:

"We run the business to make money" - Mel Karmazin

"Arts & Crafts Matter but Commerce Matters" - Mel Karmazin

oh yeah, btw, just for the record . . . . XM Management was doing a real bang-up job before the take-over by Sirius . . . but hey, why let a few inconvenient facts get in the way of a good story.

"It would be helpful if we dealt with the facts" - Mel Karmazin
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 04-28-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Mentor
    05-03-2011, 04:08 AM #118

good luck everyone....

Hi -

Appears it's earnings time. I shaved a little off the table once the stock hit $2 resistance, more for weighting purposes, hope it comes in ok... or did it happen already, lol. Saw the price tank today, that could be a good sign.

Mentor
    05-03-2011, 04:09 AM #119

Zoinks

My sig is so out of date, lol

Guru
    05-03-2011, 12:38 PM #120
    Wow - up 18 cents today on high volume. Nice. I'm no chartist, but it certainly seems like $2 is here to stay.

Page 12 of 12 ... 2101112