Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 202

Thread: Siri Stock Thread March 2011

  1. #191
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,460
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Who is "they"
    Are you referring to "5 years ago they said selling drugstore type items online was an impossible losing battle?" They were industry leaders and CEO's of companies.

    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    exactly where did I say it was "your" alternate screen name
    It has been insinuated on multiple occasions that we are the same person. Which is crazy because I have no problem speaking my mind as one of the owners of this website.

    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    and I have seen the light and decided to listen to Newman's thoughts on the future of the industry instead of Mel's.
    Deflect.

    I acknowledge that the internet radio model is crappy right now, what is scary is that you refuse to admit there is a possibility that could change. That is insane. The truth is typically somewhere in the middle but you have taken such a hard fast stance that you have killed your credibility as far as I am concerned... well that, accompanied by the fact that you lost your mind on a blogtalkradio show and you post on every single article and board about SIRI that I have ever read.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  2. #192
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,460
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Quite honestly Charles, I choose NOT to listen to anybody outside the radio industry when I invest in radio. That includes myself. I am no expert in radio or media. It is not an industry I have ever worked in.
    That is the funniest thing you have ever said.

    If that were true, why are you here? Why are you on the radio show? Why do you comment on every blog post? You listen, you can't stop listening and I want to know why. How heavily invested are you? Who are you working for? Why would any typical investor in their right mind go to the lengths you have?

    Come on man, just stop.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  3. #193
    MUSCLE13 is offline
    Senior Member
    MUSCLE13's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 281
    I still have no idea who "they" are. Industry leaders in the drug industry are nothing I know about.

    Yes I love to read info on radio. I am certainly no expert on radio or media at all. Some internet posters make me look like one, but it simply is not true.

    The reason I love this so much is because basically Howard and Mel's companies changed my life. I have been a media investor going back to the 1980s. A lot of different ones. And my best investments thus far are Sirius and Infinity.

    It is tough to read and listen to some of the prognostications from the net. The radio show was fun. I don't hate Spencer. In fact I think he is pretty smart. I disagree with him A LOT. If you thought I was nuts on the show (that was calm for me) you should see me in the gym. I scared the living hell out of my wife there when she saw me first. Then she married me LOL

  4. #194
    MUSCLE13 is offline
    Senior Member
    MUSCLE13's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 281
    Oh and I will tell you guys the biggest trick I know to get the hottest chick you want. I definitely know about this. Put 900 lbs of steel plates on the leg press, put the girl on top of the machine to make it an even 1000, and scream your lungs out while you get 10 reps out. Thats how I got my wife!

  5. #195
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,460
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I still have no idea who "they" are. Industry leaders in the drug industry are nothing I know about.
    So? That means it didnt happen? Bezos said it too. When Amazon started to sell everything, he wanted to stay away from toiletries and such. Ironic... after soap (diapers.com) solved the problem, Amazon purchased them.

    The point is, the game changed. It always changes. It has before and it will again.

    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Yes I love to read info on radio.
    You love to read it but, you disagree with it and think the authors are morons. That makes no sense. Who reads what they consider rubbish on a daily basis?

    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I am certainly no expert on radio or media at all. Some internet posters make me look like one, but it simply is not true.
    Yet, you just said this a couple of minutes ago.

    I invested in Karmazin's companies 20 years before any of you johnny come lately's even knew his name. I have no foresight?
    Which is it? Are you no expert or have you been doing this for 20 years? Maybe you are saying that you know nothing and the rest of us johnny come lately's know even less? What does that say about you for following people who know less than nothing?

    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I don't hate Spencer. In fact I think he is pretty smart. I disagree with him A LOT. If you thought I was nuts on the show (that was calm for me) you should see me in the gym.
    I am 100% convinced that you are mentally unstable. No more jokes, no more bullshit, you should get some help. Maybe you use roids and they are getting to you?

    I don't want this to sound like a joke because I dont think its funny at all. When I heard you on that show, I was concerned for your well being. The world is a beautiful place and life is short, enjoy it. That kind of stress will do nothing but cut your time short.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  6. #196
    MUSCLE13 is offline
    Senior Member
    MUSCLE13's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 281
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Oh and I will tell you guys the biggest trick I know to get the hottest chick you want. I definitely know about this. Put 900 lbs of steel plates on the leg press, put the girl on top of the machine to make it an even 1000, and scream your lungs out while you get 10 reps out. Thats how I got my wife!
    It really is fullproof. It has been used for generations in the gym. Here is a demonstration of the technique I found on the net

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO9XHofQv4I

  7. #197
    MUSCLE13 is offline
    Senior Member
    MUSCLE13's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 281
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post


    I am 100% convinced that you are mentally unstable. No more jokes, no more bullshit, you should get some help. Maybe you use roids and they are getting to you?

    I don't want this to sound like a joke because I dont think its funny at all. When I heard you on that show, I was concerned for your well being. The world is a beautiful place and life is short, enjoy it. That kind of stress will do nothing but cut your time short.
    Now that is cool! Stress is what drives people to greatness. You show me a guy with no emotion in the gym I see a guy who will never get anywhere at all.

    Yes I know very little about media. Almost nothing. The internet posters make me look like a genius. I am pretty good at picking out people who know what they are doing in an industry. I learned this when I was about 5 from my father. It works. I saw something great in Howard and Mel a couple of decades ago and put my money where my mouth is. I am good at EBITDA and that helps a ton but I know very little about radio or media.
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 04-01-2011 at 05:01 PM.

  8. #198
    MUSCLE13 is offline
    Senior Member
    MUSCLE13's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 281
    It is a very interesting concept you raised Charles. Emotions are rarely used as an advantage by many people. They are concerned with showing too much. Maybe they are afraid of them. I don't know. I have always been very comfortable with them in the gym environment. My personal opinion is the reason Howard seems so messed up in his personal life ( he goes to a therapist like 3 times a week I hear) and so great in his professional life, is simply because he is honest and out there with his emotions on the air but an introvert off the air. You really don't see that introvert attitude a lot with Brooklyn people, thank goodness.

  9. #199
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,460
    There is a huge difference between being passionate/driven (good emotions) and having your voice brought to a quiver by a blogtalk radio show (bad emotions). That is the kind of stress that kills but, it sounds like you have it all figured out and have the answer to everything. Good luck.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  10. #200
    MUSCLE13 is offline
    Senior Member
    MUSCLE13's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 281
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    There is a huge difference between being passionate/driven (good emotions) and having your voice brought to a quiver by a blogtalk radio show (bad emotions). That is the kind of stress that kills but, it sounds like you have it all figured out and have the answer to everything. Good luck.
    I didn't listen to the replay. Was my voice quivering??? Geez..... that is bad. Damn! Same thing happened to me in high school and college public speaking. Freakin Stage fright. Shoot! Was I clear at least? Not the raving lunatic part (which I like) but were my words clear?

    As a side note there was a real good survey done that said the biggest fear of people is #2 Death

    Guess what #1 is -

    Public Speaking. LOL I guess if you do it a ton you get used to it.........I gotta a B in college in that class. At least my wife liked my speeches......
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 04-01-2011 at 05:54 PM.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •