Page 4 of 21 ... 2345614 ...
    Mentor
    03-14-2011, 07:36 PM #31
    "hmmm, this thing must need a tune-up; too many air-bubbles . . . let me shake it around a little and try again"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 03-14-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Enthusiast
    03-14-2011, 07:37 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Sirius Buzz Trivia:

Tyler Savery has never referred to members of the Sirius Buzz forum community as:

A.) Cheerleaders
    B.) Unsophisticated
    C.) Rookies
    D.) The Brightest & The Best
    E.) Complete Idiots

The answer is "B.) Unsophisticated"

That was a term once used by Mel to describe Sirius XM shareholders . . . not by Tyler Savery.
    Could you show me the quote where he used "D.) The Brightest & The Best" I must have missed it. Or was he using his sarcasm then?

Mentor
    03-14-2011, 07:40 PM #33
    "tell me oh great f*cking Magic Eight Ball . . . tell me the g*damn truth this time . . . will Pandora soon be friggin profitable?

ahhhh, yes! This Magic Eight Ball is remarkable! Where's my Blackberry? I feel an article in my bones!"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 03-14-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Mentor
    03-14-2011, 07:46 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Could you show me the quote where he used "D.) The Brightest & The Best" I must have missed it. Or was he using his sarcasm then?
    Yes, airman . . . glad you asked! The quote was repeatedly uttered during various episodes of Sirius Buzz Radio . . . you would have to go back into the SB Radio archives (probably late 2009); there you will hear the quote. He was not being sarcastic.

Mentor
    03-14-2011, 08:05 PM #35
    Spent some extra time today listening to Sirius XM Radio including the 70's on 7 (some great ELO), E-Street Radio (great-great version of "Talk to Me") then chilled with a little easy listening on Escape and the Bridge.

Nothing like premium quality, commercial-free, curated radio. Oh sure, the music-lockers, virtual ipods and digital playlists are ok, but when you want premium quality radio . . . Sirius XM is the Best Radio on Radio!

Just have to say . . . Mel, Greeney, Frear . . . PHENOMENAL!

Stay the course boys!
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 03-14-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Mentor
    03-14-2011, 08:29 PM #36

Bubba the Love Sponge rakes in the bucks

"Bubba’s uncensored show – separate from his syndicated show on FM stations – is distributed online by IO World Media, a penny stock company headed by Bubba’s agent, Tom Bean. The company reports that the Early Enlistment Program for Bubba Army members to sign up for Radioio Live subscriptions generated nearly $1 million in revenue. That February promotion offered a one-year subscription for $299.99, rather than the regular rate of $467.64.

Bubba Army enlistees who signed up for the February special are also getting a bonus – 100 shares of restricted stock of IO World Media. At Monday’s closing price of 34 cents, that’s worth $34."

http://www.rbr.com/radio/bubba-the-l...the-bucks.html

Mentor
    03-14-2011, 08:37 PM #37

Moody's sees positive implications in Cumulus-Citadel deal

"Moody’s Investors Service had already expressed a positive view of the credit rating implications of the pending roll-up of Cumulus Media Partners into Cumulus Media. Now the even larger deal to add Citadel Broadcasting to the mix is also getting a thumbs-up from Moody’s."

hmmm, Moody's? ya don't say?

Isn't that the same outfit that was putting up an A-Rating on Goldman Sachs bundled-up subprime slime before Goldman decided to go short?

eh, who cares . . . the once venerable Moody's is a laughing-stock anymore

http://www.rbr.com/radio/moodys-sees...adel-deal.html
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 03-14-2011 at 08:40 PM.

Mentor
    03-14-2011, 08:43 PM #38

Internet radio listening keeps growing

"Exclusive: As streaming audio providers make it easier to access their products and content choices continue to expand, consumers are increasing the amount of time they spend with the still fledgling medium. Which streaming audio provider is growing the fastest? Hint: it isnt Pandora."

http://www.insideradio.com/

Mentor
    03-14-2011, 08:50 PM #39

Report: Napster's Parker Interested In WMG

March 14, 2011

"Is Napster and Facebook mogul Sean Parker getting involved in the hunt for Warner Music Group? Sources tell All Things Digital's Peter Kafka that the billionaire is considering joining a group of investors interested in making a bid for WMG, though he hasn't officially made a formal bid. However, Parker is "aligned with a group led by investors Ron Burkle and Doug Teitelbaum."

http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=2133926

Legend
    03-15-2011, 12:10 AM #40
    Not TOO much liquor I hope. It might be clouding your judgement on the inflation rate.
    Maybe you should be my A.D. Only 2 tickets? No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Oh no, not me . . . sorry Lloyd . . no time right now . . . I have to cash my disability check and then get straight to the liquor store. Time is money.

With all the time you've spent in the political thread you could have had that documentary finished by now!

btw . . could you set me up with 2 tickets for the screening?

Page 4 of 21 ... 2345614 ...