Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    07-01-2008, 04:13 PM #11
    Newman, The first post I felt I had to slap people out of the estrogen high you where in. From somebody looking at this from the outside it looked like a bunch of girls consoling someone about a bad break up. You also know my post, there are times that I feel sarcasm is needed.

As to crfceo leaving, I have to say he has had some good information (I have even told him so at different times). On the other hand he has been over conspiratorial. As to weather I would rather have homer stop what he is doing or keep crfceo, I would rather have homer. I dont know about you but would guess you would rather have the information be correct then conjecture. As you know homer and I, have disagreed several times. You also know if your information is not spot on he will nail you on it, that means you, me and anyone else not just crfceo.

Now as to the response to one959, you know my post. I am not just going to let that slide without being at least as venomous.

07-01-2008, 04:16 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    On the other hand he has been over conspiratorial.
    Very true. I appreciate his enthusiasm but some of this theories are/were stretching pretty hard.

07-01-2008, 05:00 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Also why this country wants to pull out of Iraq just before we get 1 in the win column.
    john, know that the boot I so kindly offered to ram up your @ss was one of the last pair issued to me at the end of my 2 yr. stint in the Sandbox.

It's easy for you to talk sh1t and compare that conflict to a baseball game because you as most Americans have not been there and have not held a buddy or two in their arms after they were wounded or killed. I'd bet your biggest worries in the last few years have been maxing out your Visa card and which minivan to buy next. I hate to tell you but sitting behind a computer typing slurs and enjoying spanking little kids hardly makes you a Patriot.

Leaving the base on missions every other day or so and not knowing if you'd make it back alive does change your outlook on life. It either turns you into an animal or helps you evolve into something better and more compassionate. Being of religious upbringing, I chose the latter.

I think that like most sh1t talking, big mouthed intolerant guys (and the Rosie O'Donnell's of the world) you'd be the type that craps his pants and cries for his mommy the first time the sh1t really hits the fan............seen that happen more than once.

My original criticism of you wasn't due to how you felt about crfceo but because of how you chose to qualify the few of us that asked him to stick around.

So go ahead manly man, keep running your pie hole, one of these days you will run into someone that will make you cry for you mommy right before he puts you out of your miserable existence.

In deference to Newman's request I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by one959; 07-01-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Guru
    07-01-2008, 06:28 PM #14
    Oh but I wont leave it at that.

one959, First and for most you dip wad you are a panzy. I was in the 8th Marines during Reagans time. So dont talk to me about sacrifice, you puss. you ever have almost a third of you regiment wiped out in one fail swoop, I dont think so. I can also tell, you are to young to have had the equipment we had. Try using jeeps that your grandfather used in WWII and your father used in the korean War. We had nothing to protect us except canvus. I was just finishing my service as the new HUMVEEs came in, they were a 1000 times improvement compared to what we had. We had flack jackets to protect against FLACK nothing else. You would have never seen any military personel speaking to the press about how inadequate the equipment was. You volunteered, just like I did, TO GO WHERE THE PRESIDENT TELLS YOU TO GO AND DO WHAT HE TELLS YOU TO, and you keep your mouth shut. When I was in, when your superior tells you to do something you do it, period. You pansies today question everything you are told to do. I knew the Marine Corp was going down hill when I heard of a Drill Instructer and the Corp where being sued for hitting a recruit. How F-ing ridiculous is that. So dont ever talk to me about sacrifice dip wad.

07-01-2008, 10:03 PM #15
    Oh yeah? My dad could kick your dads ass!

You two jar heads both, might actually enjoy this;
    http://www.starmuscle.com/2007/01/11...et-soundboard/
    Last edited by clueless; 07-01-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Guru
    07-02-2008, 07:54 AM #16
    clueless, While I will agree this did get off topic. It is just my way to put the record straight. I call it like I see it. But I have never tried to use my military service to try and denigrate another person. I never would try and say something like one959 did. Like he is better then someone else because he volunteered for service. I got news for him hundreds of millions of us have. That alone make us no better then a guy who works his ass off every day to make a living. It should never be brought up the way one959 did. If anything he denigrates all who have served, when he does that kind of shit. Because I can tell you most of us dont, and one959 should be ashamed of himself for doing so.

07-03-2008, 12:17 AM #17
    john, I let you have the last word and you still won't let it go will you?

Why don't you stop trying to spin the issue, be a stand up guy and admit that none of this would have happened if you hadn't made that first post insulting folks? I think I made it pretty clear that my problem was with YOU, YOU alone and YOUR first derogatory statements.

YOU are the one that keeps having the need to justify why you think you are more of a man and better than others....read your previous posts.

You sound like someone who is full of rage, very unhappy with his life and his accomplishments and hence needs to put others down to validate yourself and your screwed up personal philosophy.

The more you keep talking sh1t and trying to "call it like you see it" the more you prove my point.

Have a nice night john.

Guru
    07-03-2008, 01:42 PM #18
    one959, I called it like it was, a bunch of guys sounding like a bunch of girls consloing a girlfriend about a bad break up. Now it was you on the other hand, found that you had to prove your manhood again. Most likely because after you looked at your comments again you saw I was right. In your attempt to do that you over compensated, by trying to bring up your military service. I do take offense to that, and you did not know, who you were talking to. Plus for the reason I told clueless about before.

Now as to, was I upset when I saw a bunch of guys acting like a bunch of girls. No I actually thought I was being funny, while proving my point. I was actually laughing at how Rush Limbaugh was correct about how the American male was becoming more feminine.

Page 2 of 2 12