Page 1 of 2 12
    Banned
    06-30-2008, 12:19 PM #1

I'm out of here...

I'm not going to put up with this. Good luck to all. Watch how homer stops posting when I leave...please delete my account info here. I won't be needing it anymore.

06-30-2008, 03:06 PM #2
    Umm, I think you all need to chillax. It is a pointless argument since we really cannot truly know why XM was working overtime (or if they were). It is possible they were doing some accounting for the impending merger. It is possible they were helping with the guidance that came out today.

Either way, the companies are (hopefully) going to merge relatively soon and this will all be moot.

06-30-2008, 03:19 PM #3
    agreed. it will be a shame if you leave crfceo the whole point of this board is to get multiple views and discussion going.

don't take things so personally

06-30-2008, 05:01 PM #4
    x3

Please reconsider, you have made many valuable posts and comments here.

Whe all had a bad day today with the price action of these stocks, don't let things get you down.

Mentor
    06-30-2008, 05:33 PM #5

Exclamation

I have posted my views in several threads and will do so again here.

No body is out to get you. We all have opinions and everyone is free to post those opinions, including you and homer. If those opinions do not match, well hell, thats what America is made of right?

You have some very insightful posts and it would be a shame if you were to leave. Please reconsider.

I will also be sending this as a private message to you. Hopefully you have it set to send PMs to your real email account, in case you really do not check back here again, and suggest everyone else do the same.

06-30-2008, 09:02 PM #6
    WAHHHHH.

Let me tell you how stupid you are being... I don't even know who "homer" is, that is how relevant he is to me as a part of these forums.

Guru
    07-01-2008, 01:59 AM #7
    Holy crap, what is this world come to, are you men or are you panzies. If crfceo gos because he cant take the heat whaaa, then let him take his marbles and go home. You will certainly not see me consoling him to stay like he is some girl on the rag. My god people man up. We all know what homer is like if you dont have your shit right, he will call you on it. Excuse me but I would rather have the correct information then not. We have all or at least most of us have delt with Stackpointer, FrontMed, hypocritical ass, ect., ect., or what ever he calls himself these days, now that man is a true nut, but I see most of us did not say I had it, I am leaving. So in closing for god sakes crfceo grow up.

P.S. If some of you are women then you also better man up, as much as you can, this stock will drive you crazy other wise. I dont want to hear; "I can't go on, I need to rest", as the killer is coming after us. If you have seen any of those movies you know what I am talking about. LOL

07-01-2008, 05:29 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Holy crap, what is this world come to, are you men or are you panzies. If crfceo gos because he cant take the heat whaaa, then let him take his marbles and go home. You will certainly not see me consoling him to stay like he is some girl on the rag.
    Hey john, your comments are really uncalled for and not appreciated at all. That is my polite way of telling you that if we were to meet I would happily put my boot up your ass to prove to you how much more of a man I am than you.

Just 'cause we choose to treat a fellow human being with a bit of kindness hardly deserves your "tough guy" coments.

You sound like you are about two days evolved from your kuncle dragging ancestry so why don't you crawl back into your cave and take your attitude with you. I'm sure the world would be a better place without you around.

Guru
    07-01-2008, 08:38 AM #9
    one959, You are a good example of a panzy, that I was talking about. Also why this country wants to pull out of Iraq just before we get 1 in the win column. Let me guess liberal democrat right. Why dont you go hug a tree, and get the F out of my way, so we can bring this country back to the great way it used to be. Oh yes I also think it is ok to spank kids in school and at home. I cant ever remember having the problems they have now. Why is that do you think!!! I will give you a clue, kids respected their parents and teachers. Thats why I dont believe in pampering a grown man because he was corrected on a blog. Why dont you grow some Lucy.

Mentor
    07-01-2008, 10:46 AM #10
    LOL John

Hillarious post, but lets keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

If CRF wants to leave, that is his business. I personally think it is silly for someone to leave becasue they were disagreed with, but hey. I personally like all of the different opinions on this board, and CRF brought some interesting ones here. I would hate to lose that over soemthing so stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12