Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    02-25-2011, 07:17 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    Havakasha

Don't waste your time asking for someone to find this vicious behavior from a republican reprehensible. You're right. It's only when "liberals" say anything even slightly strong that the complaints come, There are 100s of attacks on radio, the internet and television daily, but that is just "for laughs'. Move on - nothing to see here. The thread "puke watch" provides evidence.

Oh, and don't call them ideologues, vicious, repukes, a-holes, scum, or any other accurate name. It offends people. It's not "civil discourse", it's labeling, it just isn't "nice". The media bears a lot of the blame for not calling these f.... what they are.

The terms I have used recently are because, as you say, the tone in this country has gone to hell. I am not going to avoid calling them what they are and showing what they do.

One word that should be used often for these people is traitors: that's what those that are seeking to rip and tear the fabric of the country to shreds deserve. They want to reap what they think will be the benefits from this destruction. And those that are entirely to blame are conservatives. There isn't a liberal around who thinks this tactic is the answer to anything.

I may lose some respect from those that have a double standard about this problem because I will not try to control my anger when I feel it is appropriate.

If only others who don't want this country to degenerate further would do the same.
    Are you going to shoot someone if you feel it's appropriate? Your comments make me wonder.

Legend
    02-25-2011, 07:49 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    Havakasha

Don't waste your time asking for someone to find this vicious behavior from a republican reprehensible. You're right. It's only when "liberals" say anything even slightly strong that the complaints come, There are 100s of attacks on radio, the internet and television daily, but that is just "for laughs'. Move on - nothing to see here. The thread "puke watch" provides evidence.

Oh, and don't call them ideologues, vicious, repukes, a-holes, scum, or any other accurate name. It offends people. It's not "civil discourse", it's labeling, it just isn't "nice". The media bears a lot of the blame for not calling these f.... what they are.

The terms I have used recently are because, as you say, the tone in this country has gone to hell. I am not going to avoid calling them what they are and showing what they do.

One word that should be used often for these people is traitors: that's what those that are seeking to rip and tear the fabric of the country to shreds deserve. They want to reap what they think will be the benefits from this destruction. And those that are entirely to blame are conservatives. There isn't a liberal around who thinks this tactic is the answer to anything.

I may lose some respect from those that have a double standard about this problem because I will not try to control my anger when I feel it is appropriate.

If only others who don't want this country to degenerate further would do the same.
    Yep. Hypocrisy reigns supreme.

Page 2 of 2 12