Page 3 of 3 123
    Mentor
    06-30-2008, 04:57 PM #21
    I as a moderator will not stifle anyone's opinion or any rumors that are posted here. I love people who have alternate opinions on things. It brings around great discussion. But personal attacks are not acceptable. Homer did not join these boards to stalk you... he was here a month before you joined.

This board is not meant for personal attacks. It is meant to share information. The fact that a "rumor" was posted and was incorrect makes absolutely no difference. Post all the rumors you want. You even cited your source which is a good thing. Thank you. But the fact that Homer and I disagreed with you does not make it a personal attack against you. The "put this in your pipe" post was borderline, but the FU and the GTH are not acceptable. These are not the Yahoo boards.

Just as an aside to the initial rumor: They were called in over the weekend, and then told not to plan on taking NEXT WEEKEND off. Does anyone beleive that it takes a mere 2 days to develop a quarterly report? And why would they not be allowed to take this Friday (July 4th) off if they were done with the quarterly report? I believe there will be alot more information coming in the days and weeks ahead... Stay Tuned.

06-30-2008, 05:03 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Just as an aside to the initial rumor: They were called in over the weekend, and then told not to plan on taking NEXT WEEKEND off. Does anyone beleive that it takes a mere 2 days to develop a quarterly report? And why would they not be allowed to take this Friday (July 4th) off if they were done with the quarterly report? I believe there will be alot more information coming in the days and weeks ahead... Stay Tuned.
    Very good point. That got lost (at least on me) in all the bickering and the hype regarding the PR. Pretty clear to me now that they were unrelated events.

I'm looking forward to something developing.

Page 3 of 3 123