Page 2 of 2 12
    02-07-2011, 10:26 AM #11
    Good morning Jeff,

Actually I bought myself a really pretty, fancy green one, with a blade for chipping away at the really stubborn ice. Nice wide scoop for getting that really big shovelful and a shorter, heavy duty handle that won't break under pressure. It doesn't get any better than this.

Julie

Head Honcho
    02-07-2011, 10:57 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Welcome back!!! Been real slow here!! Now if we can just get Alaska Guy, BillHart, and a few others...Heaven!!!!
    What are you waiting for? Go get them!

Seriously though, why is everyone so fickle when it comes to sirius xm forums? It's not like we aren't still providing the same great platform we always have and yet people bounce.

The whole point of me creating this website back when I did was stop all the fragmentation of the fans, the more people in one place the better it is for everyone. Contrary to popular belief, I am not saying that because I'm looking to get rich, which should be obvious at this point with the lack of subscription fees and donation buttons around here.

Anway, I'm glad that some of the more loyal members have stuck around through it all.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    02-16-2011, 11:01 PM #13
    Hi glad to see this place is still alive.
    Doing good with the trading. What's up with you folks?
    Word on the street SIRI had earnings the other day...
    Of course, you guys probably already know this.

Head Honcho
    02-16-2011, 11:58 PM #14
    ratemymspaint is comedy.

When someone at my work is being stupid we draw up specs with mspaint in crayola crayon style colors. I guess you'd have to be there but, trust me, its funny.

Thanks for gracing us ;-)
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 2 of 2 12