Head Honcho
    01-22-2011, 04:56 PM #1

Any Sirius XM subscribers already listening to Adam Carolla's Podcast?

I am curious if any current Sirius XM subscribers are also already listening to Adam Carolla's daily podcast show. Is there any kind of overlap here? If so, what do you think about not having to go outside of Sirius XM to grab it?

If you have been listening to Adam's show, give us your thoughts.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

01-28-2011, 01:00 PM #2
    No one wants to listen to Adam we want Bubba the Love Sponge back. Have barely listened to 101 since he is not there.

Head Honcho
    01-28-2011, 01:14 PM #3
    You and me both. I don't listen as much as I used to a couple of years ago but, him leaving doesn't seem to help this company. Him leaving for terrestrial really didn't help.

Based on what has been said, it seems highly unlikely that he will be back anytime soon.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

02-08-2011, 10:23 PM #4
    I don't know, I don't miss him that much. His show got tired & boring the last time he was here in Jacksonville before he killed the pig and it seemed to be going that way the last year. He rehashed a lot of ideas and would take up an hour of his show on them. One was the song "whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk" about the dead kid in the trunk. He would get some random complaint, play the song and say "that's factual, right Manson" then proceed to take calls either blasting him for it and berating them or people praising him. Hey, please, tell us one more time about Tylers racing weekend, that's really good stuff, put some home movies on Bubba Raw why doncha. Or I know, let's play the "call Dr. Mark" hour and bore the hell out of everyone. He's great for about two-three years in a market then he's done. In this case he turned it into sort of a soap opera and people got "worked into a mark lather" about whether or not he's coming back or not. I'm glad Carollas coming on. His show is pretty good and different every day. It just kind of shows the genius of Stern where he can keep his show fresh for thirty years.

02-08-2011, 10:26 PM #5
    And I'm sorry, him leaving doesn't affect Sirius that much I don't believe. Howard leaving, probably, Bubba, ehhh. Someone will take the reins, I wish Ferrell would switch to afternoons, It sucks having to listen the day after but I'm can't listen at night.

Head Honcho
    02-09-2011, 02:46 AM #6
    That is an interesting take. I actually switched to anther afternoon drive show after listening for about 3 years.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder