Page 6 of 8 ... 45678
    01-29-2011, 06:13 PM #51
    First, confession time. I totally tried to cheat. I attempted to look for past Homer posts for clues but found the Members list
    was disabled. (WHY, Charles, why!!!) So I am going to guess by process of elimination. Out with I, H, C&E. Now I am
    down to 5 possible. Eliminated A,B&D, just because. Down to F and G. Because 32nd Degree Mason is so totally off the wall
    I was going to answer that. But then I thought, 'Julietoo, SRK is putting that one in there to fool us into thinking that's the one
    because it is so crazy' Of course he would be unemployed, a bricklayer always works below freezing. So out with G!!
    So my final answer after much deliberation is F.
    So, how did I do?

Julie

01-29-2011, 10:19 PM #52
    Precisely.

Head Honcho
    01-30-2011, 12:10 AM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    First, confession time. I totally tried to cheat. I attempted to look for past Homer posts for clues but found the Members list was disabled. (WHY, Charles, why!!!)
    So you couldn't cheat.

In all seriousness, because its really resource intensive and it can slow down the website. Also, because no one uses it... or so I thought. Its one of those things that isn't really needed and can be used against the forum by spammers trying to harvest names.

If you want to find all posts by someone, that is very easily done. You can click on their name or you can do an advanced search with the username.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    01-30-2011, 11:42 AM #54
    Here is the answer key for SB Trivia:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...4086#post64086

Mentor
    01-30-2011, 12:39 PM #55

SB Trivia # 3

Who once posted the following commentary:

"How, this article should be removed, too many errors. Street.com already has removed their article. Apparently there is a sirius stockholder whos had enough, and I think is getting aggressive legally.
    Ok, no research was done on either company before this article was written so Im goign to assume its a hacket job/bash piece. Sirius Stockholders are done with sites like yours. Just going over your head from now on.
    1. "But Sirius XM offers many more options in talk, news, and comedy stations than what Pandora currently provides."
    Content costs money, PANDORA CANT AFFORD THE ROYALTY RATES ON THE ONLY THING IT OFFERS, the same repetitive songs over, and over and over again. Pandora will NEVER have content with that business model, and I still cant find a way to make money as Pandora. Its not only NOT a sat radio killer, investors dont even consider them competition. Like saying Coke has competition from tap water.
    2. Its NOT FREE. $1 a month for over 40 hours, then u only get up to another point. Premium service for allowing skipping, and NO ADS, it has annoying ads. If you want to stream it, be prepared to get added charges on your cell phone, and high data plans can be 100 a month with some companies. So this is MORE EXPENSIVE THAT SATELLITE RADIO.
    3. Sirius has 19 million PAYING CUSTOMERS. Reports say that maybe 2-3 million users a day, very few are paying, and no one is loyal to the product. Slacker is actually better. LOL
    4. Chances of monteizing an ad based free high royalty rate service is next to impossible. 30 million in royalty fees, no income of note.
    5. You ascertation on my subs dropped is a logic flaw. You only have the conclusion, with no variables. Its like saying that wall is white because I like the color, not because of the white empty paint cans next to it.
    6.Right there is always teh IPOD. Now streaming Sirius XM radio through it. Nope, no Pandora... sorry.
    Ive debated people on whether its even competition. NO ONE HAS EVER THOUGHT IT WAS A THREAT. LOL LOL LOL"

Is it:

A.) RELMOR
    B.) RELMOR DEMITRIUS
    C.) RELMOR2003
    D.) RELMAR
    E.) TIM WALLACH
    F.) CHARLES LAROCCA
    G.) FRED LEE
    H.) NEAL BARKETT

Mentor
    01-30-2011, 02:36 PM #56

Stock Market Ideas For Monday, January 31

Stock Market Ideas For Monday, January 31
    By Antonio Costa on January 30, 2011

I have been following Sirius XM Radio Inc. (SIRI: 1.615 -0.0035 -0.22%) for a while and bought some after the major resistance level around 1.41 was broken. Honestly, the stock looks like it could go to $2 or even higher by the end of year. Nice growth, good expansion and management team. I believe the current uptrend is sustainable and I do expect that we will have a quick upward movement. Overall, the flux of news have been in favor of Bulls. I prefer to keep with my long position on stock respecting the breakout mode. After a strong runup since its August 2010 bottom, SIRI looks poised to rally again from this small pullback. Present technical indicators are in favor of Bulls.

A quick look at the technical chart :

- The bias is bullish in nearest term testing $1.69 but remains unclear in medium term.
    - The stock still trading above 50 day and 200 day moving average, also a bullish sign.
    - Back above the 20 day average.
    - Volume increases on support levels (good sign)
    - RSI back above 50 level.
    - Money Flow-Index still climbing
    - The +DI crossed up through the -DI last week – Bullish.
    - Call Options Still going Strong.

http://www.dailymarkets.com/stock/20...ay-january-31/

Legend
    01-31-2011, 01:16 AM #57
    Sirius Roadkill : "I know you got your hands full with Lloyd Handwringer in the politics thread . . god bless you . . . it's a thankless job but somebody has got to do it now that john abandoned the site (I hope the guy's ok; I don't see him posting anywhere anymore, not even at Cos' site . . maybe he finally burned-out or Lloyd wore him down to a little nub) . . . just bustin Lloyd. "

God bless you too Sirius Roadkill.
    Its me who has had his hands full with John and now S&L and their i hate gov't no matter what mantras.
    I'm the one who REALLY needs some sympathy. Lol.
    Anyway, nice to see you around here after a hiatus.

P.S. And yes, i do own quite a few shares of SXM and do care about more than just politics. Thanks for
    all the SXM info.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-31-2011 at 01:33 AM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    01-31-2011, 10:05 AM #58
    The answer is I, candleman....

Oh no wait a minute that wasn't an option...hmmmm.

Ok, then it's H, Neal Barkett

And I answered this one without even giving it a thought.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Who once posted the following commentary:

"How, this article should be removed, too many errors. Street.com already has removed their article. Apparently there is a sirius stockholder whos had enough, and I think is getting aggressive legally.
    Ok, no research was done on either company before this article was written so Im goign to assume its a hacket job/bash piece. Sirius Stockholders are done with sites like yours. Just going over your head from now on.
    1. "But Sirius XM offers many more options in talk, news, and comedy stations than what Pandora currently provides."
    Content costs money, PANDORA CANT AFFORD THE ROYALTY RATES ON THE ONLY THING IT OFFERS, the same repetitive songs over, and over and over again. Pandora will NEVER have content with that business model, and I still cant find a way to make money as Pandora. Its not only NOT a sat radio killer, investors dont even consider them competition. Like saying Coke has competition from tap water.
    2. Its NOT FREE. $1 a month for over 40 hours, then u only get up to another point. Premium service for allowing skipping, and NO ADS, it has annoying ads. If you want to stream it, be prepared to get added charges on your cell phone, and high data plans can be 100 a month with some companies. So this is MORE EXPENSIVE THAT SATELLITE RADIO.
    3. Sirius has 19 million PAYING CUSTOMERS. Reports say that maybe 2-3 million users a day, very few are paying, and no one is loyal to the product. Slacker is actually better. LOL
    4. Chances of monteizing an ad based free high royalty rate service is next to impossible. 30 million in royalty fees, no income of note.
    5. You ascertation on my subs dropped is a logic flaw. You only have the conclusion, with no variables. Its like saying that wall is white because I like the color, not because of the white empty paint cans next to it.
    6.Right there is always teh IPOD. Now streaming Sirius XM radio through it. Nope, no Pandora... sorry.
    Ive debated people on whether its even competition. NO ONE HAS EVER THOUGHT IT WAS A THREAT. LOL LOL LOL"

Is it:

A.) RELMOR
    B.) RELMOR DEMITRIUS
    C.) RELMOR2003
    D.) RELMAR
    E.) TIM WALLACH
    F.) CHARLES LAROCCA
    G.) FRED LEE
    H.) NEAL BARKETT

Mentor
    01-31-2011, 07:24 PM #59
    Very close Candle . . very-very close; here's the solution:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...u-Post&p=66907

Mentor
    01-31-2011, 07:27 PM #60
    Wow, look at this . . Lloyd and Candle/Chuck back in the Siri stock thread together, on the same day no less; I wonder when's the last time that happened . . . hmmmm, might inspire a future trivia question.

Good to hear from you guys!

Page 6 of 8 ... 45678