Page 1 of 8 123 ...
    01-01-2011, 11:40 PM #1

Sirius Stock JAN 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Best wishes to all for a wonderful year ahead. 2011

The best is yet to come.

Any predictions for Sirius and stock for the new year?

Julie
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 01-01-2011 at 11:46 PM.

01-01-2011, 11:58 PM #2

Cool

Please see my recent post - Links re SIRI

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    01-03-2011, 01:05 AM #3
    JULIE, how are you doing???

Glad to see you are still keeping up the hard work here at SB!!! I really hope someone responds to my post about free ad bases service... No one seems to want to ever answer that question, to me it wouldn't make sense that they don't do this soon? They will WIPE out terrestrial radio in no time... Which then makes me think there must be something blocking them from doing that?

Addict
    01-05-2011, 02:30 AM #4
    What's everyone's thought on Liberty taking us over? I read something about in march of this year they can start buying common stock? Anyone think they want to buy us out?

Addict
    01-16-2011, 01:04 PM #5
    That sucks this board is finally dead.......

Head Honcho
    01-18-2011, 08:12 AM #6
    I was thinking the same thing. What do you think it would take to get people back? There is so much fragmentation. Its a shame groups of people have gone in different directions.

Anyway, I am committed to doing whatever it takes. I just spent all night upgrading the entire website and forums.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    01-18-2011, 12:59 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. What do you think it would take to get people back? There is so much fragmentation. Its a shame groups of people have gone in different directions.

Anyway, I am committed to doing whatever it takes. I just spent all night upgrading the entire website and forums.
    The site never looked better! Thanks.

I wish I had an answer. There are now 4 other sites - all which came from here. All of them seem a little boring these days too. Maybe we are all SIRI'd out now that our 10 cent investment is trading for $1.50 +?

Maybe an article on the chronology of SIRI sites would draw some attn? Certainly someone will have something to say. Since it all did start here, you're naturally the right person.

On the other hand, you are certainly invited to come on down to the politics thread to argue with me and my two liberal pals. Actually, now that the Bush Tax Cuts have been extended, and the rich are getting richer, the rhetoric has died down a little.

Head Honcho
    01-18-2011, 03:34 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    The site never looked better! Thanks.
    Its still a bit of a work in progress on the forums so bear with me as I clean it up in my spare time. That said, I think its pretty usable and advertisement free at the moment.

Maybe we are all SIRI'd out now that our 10 cent investment is trading for $1.50 +?
    I am sure that is part of it. Unfortunately, back when people were panicked about their investment this place was hopping.

What I would like to see more of here is more non stock related stuff to keep the forums rolling when the investors are happy. Personally, I would love to hear more about peoples experiences with new hardware and even interesting installations or weird home setups. I like getting ideas from other people. Or even people talking other programming and pointing out good new shows or discussing shows. This place has always been so investor heavy when there is so much other stuff to talk about.

Do we need new forum topics? Better organized forums?

Maybe an article on the chronology of SIRI sites would draw some attn? Certainly someone will have something to say. Since it all did start here, you're naturally the right person.

On the other hand, you are certainly invited to come on down to the politics thread to argue with me and my two liberal pals. Actually, now that the Bush Tax Cuts have been extended, and the rich are getting richer, the rhetoric has died down a little.
    I would, trust me I would, but, it is bad for my health. I am way too passionate about politics and it does nothing but anger me most of the time.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    01-20-2011, 03:35 AM #9
    hit the wrong button.... lost my post... anyway, been trading a long time, I thought it was crazy that you could even have a site like this... I'll go in on it more tomorrow maybe... just bummed I lost my post.

Head Honcho
    01-20-2011, 09:42 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    hit the wrong button.... lost my post
    I hate that. Before I post anything long winded online I always copy (right click) the text. that way if I hit the wrong button, my service drops, or the website goes down, I can just come back and right click + paste the content back. I know you are frustrated as all hell, I just hope this helps you from having to deal with it in the future, it could happen anywhere.

Can I ask how it happened? Did you click on reply with quote, fill in the quick reply form, and then click "reply to thread?" If you did, I did the same thing. it seems to be a real flaw with this new system. I am going to work on removing that button when in quick reply quote mode. It seems as though the button is not there when you simply click quick reply.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 1 of 8 123 ...