Mentor
    11-17-2010, 07:01 PM #1

Frear to Speak

David Frear to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Credit Conference

NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) today announced that David Frear, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is expected to present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Credit Conference in New York City, on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at approximately 11:30 am ET.

12-07-2010, 04:27 PM #2
    Barrons

Sirius XM (SIRI) shock jock (does anyone use that term anymore?) Howard Stern reportedly used the F word this morning whilst discussing remarks by Sirius CFO David Frear regarding pay negotiations for Stern, reports The Wrap’s Dylan Stableford today.

“I am not taking a f—ing paycut,” Stern reportedly said during his morning show. (Sorry, I didn’t hear the program). “Why would I have to take a paycut? … Who is this guy to say this in public?”

“I am more important than Oprah, in this company anyway,” Stern said. “Oprah’s out getting the Kennedy Center honor and I’ve got the CFO announcing to Wall Street that I have to take a paycut.”

Stern was responding to comments by Frear on Monday at the UBS media conference in New York, during which he remarked Stern would, “have to agree to return at significantly less money.”

Sirius XM shares today are down a penny at $1.37.

Guru
    12-07-2010, 04:56 PM #3
    I heard a little bit of that whilest running my errands - "you take a ****ing paycut" "I made this place" "they should give me a ****ing bonus"....