Thread: What Happens to ObamaCare When Obama Leaves Office?

What Happens to ObamaCare When Obama Leaves Office?

your thoughts, guys?

I don’t have health insurance & I don’t want it. When I go see the doctor I pay cash, which is $50 & I’m done with it. I have an account set up with the hospital to pay my medical bill from having surgery or when I get hurt & yes I make $20 payments. It isn’t hurting anyone & it’s the best health insurance ever. It covers me which is all I can afford to cover.

I used to have health insurance B4 Obama Care came along. Then I got a huge bill in the mail that was 1/2 my paycheck. The letter said if I couldn’t afford to pay that then my insurance would cancel. This Obama Care is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Sixt1947 View Post
    I don’t have health insurance & I don’t want it. When I go see the doctor I pay cash, which is $50 & I’m done with it. I have an account set up with the hospital to pay my medical bill from having surgery or when I get hurt & yes I make $20 payments. It isn’t hurting anyone & it’s the best health insurance ever. It covers me which is all I can afford to cover.

I used to have health insurance B4 Obama Care came along. Then I got a huge bill in the mail that was 1/2 my paycheck. The letter said if I couldn’t afford to pay that then my insurance would cancel. This Obama Care is a joke
    Well, ObamaCare "sucks" because healthcare costs have risen faster than GDP or wages while congress has continued to fail to pass meaningful reform since the 60s. This meant the ACA was left to solve the entire healthcare crisis in one law. That law had to satisfy all parties, and corporations, and be palatable to the public, and maintain a free market.

On top of everything else, there are very few Platinum and Gold plans. When you do find those plans, then you learn real quick that your primary care, specialty, hospitals, etc do not accept the plan either. You have people that have been with their physicians for 15+ years and don't want to leave them.

Quote Originally Posted by Smileyhappy View Post
    Well, ObamaCare "sucks" because healthcare costs have risen faster than GDP or wages while congress has continued to fail to pass meaningful reform since the 60s. This meant the ACA was left to solve the entire healthcare crisis in one law. That law had to satisfy all parties, and corporations, and be palatable to the public, and maintain a free market.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

5. Ad Fairy Senior Member