Thread: I think I need meds....

I think I need meds....

This is an ex parte from today. Everyone knows how much I like trying to read into things, but as was pointed out to me, I point it out to you....

Does this sound like Adelstein is going to vote no? It sure looks like a yes to me...Commissioner Adelstein requested this information. I don't think he'd do that if he intended to kill the merger...You really need to read this...This is a Senator talking about the merged company....

In such a program, there is no need for the MERGED ENTITY and the manufacturers to interface. Indeed, the process is intended to prevent the MERGED ENTITY from controlling or favoring any device
    Last edited by crfceo; 06-24-2008 at 08:15 PM.

I hate reading into things either, but this sounds very encouraging. The Clear Channel ex parte also sounds like the merger is a foregone conclusion and they are desperately trying to get more concessions added.

I tend to think they are just discussing it in terms of the hypothetical outcome. It would be rediculous if in ever exparte in which they discussed something post-merger they had to use the phrase "when and if approved"...

4. Ad Fairy Senior Member