Guru
    12-03-2010, 09:35 AM #1

Jobs Report Dissapoint

39,000 jobs added on the expectation of 140,000. Nice stimulus package there Obama. See the light dude, cut taxes for the rich LOL.

9.8% unemployment, highest since April. Wow. Maybe we need more stimulus......

Guru
    12-03-2010, 12:27 PM #2

Legend
    12-03-2010, 12:34 PM #3
    This is exactly what Progressives have been saying would happen.
    Remember Steiglitz, Gailbraith, Krugman etc.?
    The economy doesnt needs more stimulus to help create jobs.
    Roubini happens to be for more stimulus NOW in case you forgot.
    I can provide the information again if you would like?
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-03-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Guru
    12-03-2010, 12:45 PM #4
    Dear President Obama:

Before you go and bloat our deficit some more, please consider saving me and my family some hard earned money by reducing my taxes. As you will see in my filing, my wife and I paid some $22,000 of taxes year to date. Because we choose the correct amount of exemptions, we don't get a refund. This $22,000 does not include medicare or social security that we pay, AND our employers pay. Since I will have to live until 69 to get the benefit of social security that we've paid into for 23 years, we'd like a break in taxes today. Do you think you could get by on $12,000 from this household? That would leave me with $10,000 extra that I could save for my kids college.

The other option is that I become rich. I won't have to worry so much about things like college, AND I'm told I'll pay LESS taxes. That's a great deal. But I don't want to work for it. So will you just give it to me?

Respectfully Submitted,

S&L

Legend
    12-03-2010, 12:52 PM #5
    I do believe President Obama is now pushing for a continuation of the middle class tax cuts initiated by President Bush. The Republicans will only alllow tax cuts on all income brackets to go forward.

I am looking forward to your letter to the Republican Party.

Guru
    12-03-2010, 12:57 PM #6
    Did you read my letter?

I don't want the same old same old. I want some wealth spread my way. See what I'm saying. I want to pay less taxes unlike some of those rich folks who want to pay more. Maybe some of those folks can make a donation to my kids college funds???

Maybe I should default on my mortgage, or get fired (which I may be doing by BS'ing here). Anything to get some of that wealth spread around to me.

Legend
    12-03-2010, 12:58 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    39,000 jobs added on the expectation of 140,000. Nice stimulus package there Obama. See the light dude, cut taxes for the rich LOL.

9.8% unemployment, highest since April. Wow. Maybe we need more stimulus......
    You're confusing the hell out of me. The other week you were so happy where the economy was heading. Your were exstatic about the fact that corporations were making huge amounts of money, and you were opposed to giving the rich an extension of the Bush tax cuts. Today?

Very weird how you bounce all over the place. But i always know i can count on you to fall back to your true right wing beliefs. Some things with you are very predictable Sigh.