Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Legend
    12-07-2010, 03:25 PM #41
    I quess the reason her ideas were being "shut out" is because she is a wacko.
    Actually no one was really shut out. Normal political wranginng.
    She thinks that members of Congress should be investigated for
    unAmerican activities. Scary and thats just the beginning.
    I know we talked about Michelle Bachman. That was a joke.

I decide to remove it so i wouldnt have you comment on that instead
    of the heart of what we are discussing. I quess i didnt remove it fast enough
    oh boy, you actually went there.

Im dizzy like i said before. Have the Dems got everthing they have wanted?
    Of course not. We call that compromise. You werent naive.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-07-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Guru
    12-07-2010, 03:27 PM #42
    Shhhh Obama is speaking.

Legend
    12-07-2010, 03:31 PM #43
    For the last time. Obama is not simply saying "i won". DID YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE STATEMENT THAT HE MADE YESTERDAY TO THE PRESS?
    How about you watch that if you havent and then tell me that is what he
    was saying. You are just plain wrong about what has happened in the past 2 years. There has been a whole lot of compromise. Simply look at what many Dems and particulary Progressives are
    saying about the tax legislation.

Sorry if i am going too fast. I thought we were simply matching each other.

Guru
    12-07-2010, 03:46 PM #44
    Sorry, I have not been clear. In the past, Obama has said "I won" regarding political issues.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/17862.html

And now you say that Bachman, an elected official, should not be heard because she's a wack job. And Pelosi is better? LOL. Food stamps to stimulate the economy?

Good interview. Painting the repukes as the evil doers, and trying to endear himself to Americans. Pretty cool dude, but one has to wonder why he constantly challenges the GOP instead of reaching out to them. Christ, he's making me believe in him again.

Legend
    12-07-2010, 03:49 PM #45
    Glad you are "believing in him again" LMFAO. You are quite fickel. Go back to your Fox business channel and im sure you will say he Is a Communist again. Lol

You are impossible. You listen to this and come away thinking: "why cant he reach out to Republicans." Un****ingbelievable. You are absolutely hopeless. Open your goddamn ears.

You're a real fast listener. I hope you are still listening (i am. Got the audio going) to him demonstrate just how wrong you and all other Republcans who have made absurd statements about how radical obama is are. He is a moderate and definitely more "moderate" than i am.

Yes you were definitely "NOT CLEAR." And were not factual either. LOL
    He just demonstrated the compromise he made on health care etc.

Have a good day.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-07-2010 at 04:19 PM.

Guru
    12-07-2010, 04:38 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Glad you are "believing in him again" LMFAO. You are quite fickel. Go back to your Fox business channel and im sure you will say he Is a Communist again. Lol

You are impossible. You listen to this and come away thinking: "why cant he reach out to Republicans." Un****ingbelievable. You are absolutely hopeless. Open your goddamn ears.

You're a real fast listener. I hope you are still listening (i am. Got the audio going) to him demonstrate just how wrong you and all other Republcans who have made absurd statements about how radical obama is are. He is a moderate and definitely more "moderate" than i am.

Yes you were definitely "NOT CLEAR." And were not factual either. LOL
    He just demonstrated the compromise he made on health care etc.

Have a good day.
    One doesn't need to listen to Fox Business News to understand the statist agenda. Anyway, it was a joke. Sorry you missed it. I've seen enough of this guy and those that surround him.

My point about reaching out... Well, it seemed to me that he's polarizing the positions. That's all I meant.

The leftists are pissed because they now have to negotiate solutions lol.

Page 5 of 5 ... 345