10-13-2010, 11:55 AM #1

Palin’s Evolution Into O’Donnell Proves Darwin Was Wrong

Scientists Propose Theory of Devolution.

OSLO, NORWAY (The Borowitz Report) Two of the theory of evolution's most vociferous doubters, Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell, may be living proof that Darwin was wrong, leading scientists believe.

A conference of the most prominent evolutionary scientists in the world has concluded that the apparent evolution of Ms. Palin into Ms. O'Donnell suggests, in the words of Dr. Hiroshi Kyosuke of the University of Tokyo, that Darwin got it backwards.

We still believe that evolution is more than a theory and is, in fact, a very real thing, said Dr. Kyosuke. However, in the case of Palin and O'Donnell, it seems to be moving in a reverse direction.

Dr. Kyosuke stunned the conference when he presented his scholarly paper, Tea Party Politicians and the Theory of Devolution, in which he studied the so-called reverse natural selection at play in GOP candidates for Governor of New York.

If we chart the trend line from George Pataki to Carl Paladino, within fifty years New York might be governed by Cro-Magnon Man, he said.

Mr. Paladino did not offer an official response to the scientist's remarks, but said that he had one hundred aides typing on one hundred typewriters simultaneously to craft a statement.

For her part, Ms. O'Donnell today released her official campaign platform, in which she opposes the use of simple tools and the discovery of fire.
    Last edited by Atypical; 12-22-2013 at 01:15 AM.

10-25-2010, 12:08 PM #2

Christine O’Donnell Favors Separation of Speech and Thought

Comes Out Swinging in Latest Debate

WILMINGTON (The Borowitz Report) - In a performance guaranteed to raise some eyebrows in Delaware and beyond, Tea Party candidate Christine O'Donnell said at a senatorial debate last night that she strongly supports the separation of speech and thought

To tell you the truth, I don't know if there's anything about that in the Constitution, she added. In the version of the Constitution that I read, Big Bird didn't mention it.

Ms. O'Donnell seemed stumped when the moderator asked whether there were any Supreme Court decisions she disagreed with, finally blurting out, Ali v. Frazier.

Her halting answers to many of the questions made some wonder why she had not written answers on her hand as her role model Sarah Palin has been known to do, but Ms. O'Donnell offered this explanation: As you know, I believe it's immoral to use your hand to help yourself.

At the conclusion of the debate, Ms. O'Donnell pronounced herself pleased with her performance, saying that she would spend the next week concentrating on her Halloween costume: I'm going as a qualified candidate.

Elsewhere, the Texas Rangers advanced to the World Series, proving that once George W. Bush goes away things get better.
    Last edited by Atypical; 12-22-2013 at 01:17 AM.