Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    10-21-2010, 12:11 AM #1

SiriusXM Ringtones?

Hey guys,

Just a quick question, on my drive home tonight I was listening to Hits1, and in between songs they had this blurb of this guys saying something like "generation now, sirius xm hits 1" in a really deep voice... Ahaha I know its dorky but i want that as my ringtone ahahaha.

Anyone have any idea where to get these, I can't find ANYTHING on google .

Thanks,

Andy

Head Honcho
    10-23-2010, 11:56 AM #2
    If you can capture the soundbite in mp3 form, you could always use that as a ringtone. Its just a matter of capturing the audio yourself. You could run the online feed and record the station until you hear the soundbite using audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) and then clip out that small section. I know its a bit of work but, I can't imagine bumpers being posted online to be used as ringtones.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    10-28-2010, 03:44 PM #3
    Thanks Charles!!! Good advice!

Addict
    11-24-2010, 11:44 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    If you can capture the soundbite in mp3 form, you could always use that as a ringtone. Its just a matter of capturing the audio yourself. You could run the online feed and record the station until you hear the soundbite using audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) and then clip out that small section. I know its a bit of work but, I can't imagine bumpers being posted online to be used as ringtones.

Charles!!!

I tried that, the program killed my soundcard... Very strange. I want that as my ringtone so bad!!! GRRR, Have been emailing Hits1 for a week now and no response. I even told them I would pay for it lol! I think I am out of luck...