Joined: Oct 2010 Location: Brno, Czech republic, Europe Posts: 2
    10-15-2010, 05:45 AM #1

Question SIRIUS Internet Radio new subscribe EUROPE !

Hi there..

I have trial version of XM Sirius radio. I must change my email adress and login after the trial expire. I wonna pay for month subscribe but SIRIUS not accepted my VISA card from Europe and my Paypal too. I tried contact to customer support but It was horrible experience. In the end of my call and mail was that Sirius XM online listennig isnīt stand alone product and I can īt have it without Sirius car audio and etc.
    So my question is, have you anybody idea How can I have XM Sirius online listennig? I wonna use listenning online on my laptop or my Blackberry device. I pay it what I must but how...

Thanx for any solution or idea..

Have a great day, Peter.

04-10-2011, 03:20 AM #2
    Hi Stavros,
    I've been paying for an internet only subscription for about 4 years now, I live in Scotland.

On my bill it s listed as SiriusXM internet radio. Interestinly, although I gave my Scotland address when I signed up, the address that appears as my address on the bill, is the office address for Sirius Xm in New York.

Perhaps it depends which CSR you speak to. I am paying my subs on my visa card, and have been doing for the four years.
    Duncan