Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 148

Thread: Sirius XM Stock Thread for October 2010

  1. #11
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    Here is a JOHN QUOTE from Aug. 27th, 2010:

    "I SAID SEVERAL MONTHS AGO I BELIEVED THE MARKET WOULD TANK ABOUT THIS TIME (END OF THE 3RD QUARTER TO THE BEGINNING OF THE 4TH QUARTER) AND SEVERAL WEEKS AGO I TOLD PEOPLE TO EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN IN THE BEGINNING TO MIDDLE OF SEPT. NOW WHILE SOME LUNATICS WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE I HAVE ESP, I DONT, IT IS CALLED USING COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC. SO CONSIDERING THE TIME I SAID IT (SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE IT HAPPEN) YOU CANT BE THAT EXACT AND TO EXPECT ME TO GET IT TO THE DAY IS AS CRAZY AS A JAY BIRD (or Havasucker). MOST SANE PEOPLE WOULD BE SAYING AT THIS POINT, BOY I WISH MY PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNER WAS THAT CLOSE".

    Good try John but i caught you lying about your stock market predictions once again. It didnt "TANK" like you THOUGHT was beginning to happen in Aug.( you got cocky there thinking you almost had it nailed) nor did it "TANK" in Sept. like you predicted.
    Some financial planner you turned out to be. LMFAO.

    I got more of these incriminating quotes where this one came from and
    i will pull them out when necessary to allow John to hang himself. Goodnight.

    P.S. Kudos to John163888 for your impersonation of crazy as a bedbug JOHN.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-02-2010 at 03:21 AM.

  2. #12
    john163888 is offline
    Member
    john163888's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2010 Location: Wayne County, Michigan Posts: 80
    Watch your step because it is a very slipper path you are going down and one I would recommend not even starting down in the first place.

    I personally would link to those things you mentioned to back it up. Now while most things cannot be totally be proved out, I tend to use logic, common sense, and history to fill in the blanks where the facts cannot be found (also dont go to far off the reservation when making your conclusions).

    So the point being, watch how you come to your conclusions. Hey you can be like me for instance, I use 4 things (facts, logic, common sense, and history) correctly, I have been proven to be correct MOST (not all) of the time.
    Last edited by john163888; 10-02-2010 at 01:04 PM.

  3. #13
    john163888 is offline
    Member
    john163888's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2010 Location: Wayne County, Michigan Posts: 80
    Ho you got to love this time of the year, the good news just keeps coming. With SIRIXM, I have a feeling that from here on out (for the next year at least every month is going to feel like Xmas. Really though just over 20 million by years end, was that really news??? I know it was not for me and any one that believes in what I say. The only real news was that SIRIXM did not break that 20 million wall already, While I did not expect it to happen, it was possible and would have been nice to see. Like I said, I would expect them to add AT LEAST 300,000 to 320,000 in the 3rd quarter. Also while I figured CHURN would go up, I did not think it would be as bad as Mel is saying it is. Lets face it, if Mel is not pulling the wool over our eyes, the OEM sales numbers were almost the same as they were in the 2nd quarter (583,000 last quarter and only about 475,000 needed to break 20 million). So that would mean about the same subs should have been added and if that happen then they would have crossed that 20 million number already. I find it hard Mel is going to come out NOW and say 20 million by years end and then in a month or less he is going to say, opps we crossed that number already so let me revise it again. Then again this is Mel and he just did it to us before. If he does that again, at that point, I would think he is just doing it, to frick the shorts.

    Ether way Things will be looking good even with the economy being the way it is (or even if it gets worse). Dont believe that, just let them lose 500,000 (mostly promo subs) again and if you think they had a rush of FCF then then get ready because they have cut even more since then and added another million subs. All these new subs cost and getting less, while is not good for the long term outlook, it is great for FCF in the short term.

  4. #14
    jonpluc@aol.com is offline
    Member
    jonpluc@aol.com's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 96
    Bought at 1.08 sold at 1.24 Now i wait till the traditional premeeting price drop and or wait for howard to announce he is leaving then ill buy again when it hits 1.05-1.10ish again.

  5. #15
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    John, kudos to you on getting the numbers right more then most when it comes to SXM! Think, though, you should stick to those points for your area of expertise and leave politics and the direction of the overall economy to others...just sayin.

    Are you kidding me. Almost to the word everything I told you would happen has happen, in both politics and the economy/market. I even went further and explained to you exactly what needed to happen to stop the market from going negitive.

    Here is that qoute:

    "For the 12 year olds that means:

    First of all, the republicans taking over a majority of congress (because most democrats will not vote to extend the Bush tax cuts).

    Second, actually putting in the polocies to extend the Bush tax cuts.

    Third, getting that moron not to veto it.

    As each one happens they will supply support to the market but the money knows they still would have to count on the next thing to happen for the tax cuts to stay in place.


    Now for the intelligent people we know for a fact that if the polls showed the democrats had a much better chance at keeping the House and Senate, then the market would actually be way lower at this point. We also know why, because it would mean that even the first step could not happen. Which would end ALL hope of extending the Bush tax cuts. At that point (as was discussed in that very same thread havasucker took my qoute from) the market would start what was explained as everyone trying to get out of a smaller and smaller door or everyone trying to beat the next guy out."



    and the link:

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=7

  6. #16
    Boomer is offline
    Member
    Boomer's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2009 Location: PA Posts: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Are you kidding me. Almost to the word everything I told you would happen has happen, in both politics and the economy/market. I even went further and explained to you exactly what needed to happen to stop the market from going negitive.

    Here is that qoute:

    "For the 12 year olds that means:

    First of all, the republicans taking over a majority of congress (because most democrats will not vote to extend the Bush tax cuts).

    Second, actually putting in the polocies to extend the Bush tax cuts.

    Third, getting that moron not to veto it.

    As each one happens they will supply support to the market but the money knows they still would have to count on the next thing to happen for the tax cuts to stay in place.


    Now for the intelligent people we know for a fact that if the polls showed the democrats had a much better chance at keeping the House and Senate, then the market would actually be way lower at this point. We also know why, because it would mean that even the first step could not happen. Which would end ALL hope of extending the Bush tax cuts. At that point (as was discussed in that very same thread havasucker took my qoute from) the market would start what was explained as everyone trying to get out of a smaller and smaller door or everyone trying to beat the next guy out."



    and the link:

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=7

    John, As far as the economy and politics go, I don't agree with you and I will just leave it at that since I can tell from your comments that there is no reasoning with you on those points. However, you have sound reasoning impo on where you think SXM is going and I think you are right on point in your dd in those matters and I always look forward to your comments on this site as well as others sites...keep up the good work!

  7. #17
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Here is a JOHN QUOTE from Aug. 27th, 2010:

    "I SAID SEVERAL MONTHS AGO I BELIEVED THE MARKET WOULD TANK ABOUT THIS TIME (END OF THE 3RD QUARTER TO THE BEGINNING OF THE 4TH QUARTER) AND SEVERAL WEEKS AGO I TOLD PEOPLE TO EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN IN THE BEGINNING TO MIDDLE OF SEPT. NOW WHILE SOME LUNATICS WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE I HAVE ESP, I DONT, IT IS CALLED USING COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC. SO CONSIDERING THE TIME I SAID IT (SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE IT HAPPEN) YOU CANT BE THAT EXACT AND TO EXPECT ME TO GET IT TO THE DAY IS AS CRAZY AS A JAY BIRD (or Havasucker). MOST SANE PEOPLE WOULD BE SAYING AT THIS POINT, BOY I WISH MY PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNER WAS THAT CLOSE".

    Good try John but i caught you lying about your stock market predictions once again. It didnt "TANK" like you THOUGHT was beginning to happen in Aug.( you got cocky there thinking you almost had it nailed) nor did it "TANK" in Sept. like you predicted.
    Some financial planner you turned out to be. LMFAO.

    I got more of these incriminating quotes where this one came from and
    i will pull them out when necessary to allow John to hang himself. Goodnight.

    P.S. Kudos to John163888 for your impersonation of crazy as a bedbug JOHN.


    LINK PLEASE????? Thats right because you are dishonest and wont. I will once again, to show you to be the dishonest piece of crap individual you are.


    Ho look here is what I said TWO DAYS BEFORE (Aug.25), it explains all about what happens if the polls show what they are now showing.

    "So here is a recap. Like I said before, the market will start to tank (it looks like I was a few days off of when it would start to happen). Then WHEN the republicans take the house it will come back some (depending on what the polls are saying it looks like (the blood bath demorcrats are going to take) it may start to come back some sooner). If they not only win back the house but the senate also then it will come back alot more (the reason is people will feel there is a better chance that things will change or at least be stopped from the direction they are going). You will not see the market come totally back though if those Bush tax cuts are not extended and it will most likely fall again and so will the economy if they are not. Trust me, money and businesses will wait to, not only see if those Bush tax cuts get extended but to see who they are extended for AND how long they are extended."

    Link (post 38):

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=4



    Ho and looky here I explained it again to your dumbasss on the VERY SAME DAY you say you got that cut up qoute of mine from:

    "For the rest if Havasucker would have had linked to the thread OR if you dont remember I also clearly told people that there would be things that could happen that would stop the carnage in the markets. For instance following polocies/steps that would take out the reason for the carnage in the first place (extending the Bush tax cuts).

    For the 12 year olds that means:

    First of all, the republicans taking over a majority of congress (because most democrats will not vote to extend the Bush tax cuts).

    Second, actually putting in the polocies to extend the Bush tax cuts.

    Third, getting that moron not to veto it.

    As each one happens they will supply support to the market but the money knows they still would have to count on the next thing to happen for the tax cuts to stay in place.

    Now for the intelligent people we know for a fact that if the polls showed the democrats had a much better chance at keeping the House and Senate, then the market would actually be way lower at this point. We also know why, because it would mean that even the first step could not happen. Which would end ALL hope of extending the Bush tax cuts. At that point (as was discussed in that very same thread havasucker took my qoute from) the market would start what was explained as everyone trying to get out of a smaller and smaller door or everyone trying to beat the next guy out."


    ****In that qoute above, you will see I refer to havasucker, not linking to OR being honest several times with putting up partial post. It has nothing to do with THIS TIME. It is just another one in a long line of dishonest things he does. Yes I know it gets confusing BECAUSE HE DOES IT ALL THE TIME****

    HERE IS THE LINK:

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=7



    You have done nothing but catch yourself at being dishonest and I really enjoy making you out to be the lying piece of shit you are. You do this everytime TO ALL THINGS. You pull pieces of qoutes apart and then never even link to it so people can CONFIRM if you are being truthful. You are a sad individual. Then again I knew that a long time ago when you used two different names, so it looked like you had someone else who agreed with you. I can only say sad very very very sad. for those that dont know havasucker is also "lloyd Handwerker".

    I clearly showed and explained to you BEFORE and ON THE SAME DAY you got that piece of qoute, what was needed to happen to support the market.


    I dont hang myself that is you who does that. Just to prove that fact why dont you try linking to anymore qoutes you put up from other people FROM NOW ON.

    As for John163888, he is probably someone like SiriusRoadKill who knows what happens to this sites forum when I dont post and is trying to get postings up, so he came up with a fictional me to try and compansate. Dont worry havasucker it is just another thing you dont understand. I realized long ago why you want such a big government who takes care of you. Once again, sad really, you really dont think you can make it on your own, that you are that stupid (and in this case it is most likely true). Hey in this specific case, I agree with your liberial ideology, so dont wait for the government to tell you have to do it, why dont you sterilize yourself so you dont have any kids that also think they cant make it without the governments help.
    Last edited by john; 10-02-2010 at 04:06 PM.

  8. #18
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    John, As far as the economy and politics go, I don't agree with you and I will just leave it at that since I can tell from your comments that there is no reasoning with you on those points. However, you have sound reasoning impo on where you think SXM is going and I think you are right on point in your dd in those matters and I always look forward to your comments on this site as well as others sites...keep up the good work!
    You dont have to agree with it because what I told you, IS HAPPENING NOW. Do you denie what I said LONG AGO, is happening NOW, in both politics and the market. Common sense and logic, does not stop at certain points it carrys you through life. I dont have common sense and logic because I am conservative. I am conservative because I have common sense and logic. I dont let ideology get in the way of common sense and logic. Like I said this political climate would happen I also said to many long ago that once the republicans passed that prescription drug program BACK IN Dec. 2003, that that was going to be the beginning of the end for them. It was no surprise TO ME, when the republicans lost the house in 2006 to the democrats.

    Here is more common sense:

    *Tax cuts dont cost the government anything. It is just less they get to TAKE from US the people in the first place.

    *There is not one company that would stay in bussiness without having to raise rates alot if they are forced to let people with preexisting conditions sign up. Here is an example: Can you call and get home insurance after your house catches fire????? NO, and why do you think that is???? Because you would get to a point that if you could, that noone would carry home insurance UNTIL they NEEDED it and what do you think would happen to that insurance company????? thats right THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS. So should it have been a huge surprise to you people that what I have been telling you WELL BEFORE Obamacare was passed, that insurance premiums would go way way up if Obamacare was passed???? To people with common sense and logic, NO.

    *So should it have been a huge surprise to you when I told you that Obama is lying his ass off when he said, you would be able to keep your SAME insurance/doctor if you wanted????? No because common sense says that if a company is paying 14,000 for your insurance now and a penalty is only 8,000 THEN THEY ARE GOING TO DROP YOUR ASS FROM THEIR INSURANCE ROLLS and save 6,000 dollars, DHAAAAA.

    Those are just a few things I told you would happen and are NOW coming true. Thats because I came to those conclusions not from a political ideology but from a common sense and logical view point.

    Here is an example of how I see these things compared to you and guys like havasucker see things:

    We both see a car going 80 miles an hour towards a 1000 foot deep cliff and just as he gets to 20 feet before the cliff we see him put on the breaks. Now I say that guy is a dead man. You and guys like havasucker however, say, NO, NO, NO he may stop in time. As his car is going off the cliff, I once again say see I told you so he is a dead man. You guys however say, ho no the fire department may still get to the bottom of the cliff and put up a huge air bag and still save him. Then after the car crashes into the botom of the cliff, I once agin say WHAT DID I SAY. You guys then still come back with, maybe he had his seat belt on.

    AND THEN, you wonder why I get pissed with people with your type of thinking.

  9. #19
    Boomer is offline
    Member
    Boomer's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2009 Location: PA Posts: 63
    For those that think the market is going to "tank", please consider the points made by David Tepper and John Paulson, two very reputable Hedge Fund managers, in the following articles:

    http://www.businessinsider.com/david...on-cnbc-2010-9


    http://seekingalpha.com/article/2278...s?source=email

  10. #20
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Here is a JOHN QUOTE from Aug. 27th, 2010:

    "I SAID SEVERAL MONTHS AGO I BELIEVED THE MARKET WOULD TANK ABOUT THIS TIME (END OF THE 3RD QUARTER TO THE BEGINNING OF THE 4TH QUARTER) AND SEVERAL WEEKS AGO I TOLD PEOPLE TO EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN IN THE BEGINNING TO MIDDLE OF SEPT. NOW WHILE SOME LUNATICS WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE I HAVE ESP, I DONT, IT IS CALLED USING COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC. SO CONSIDERING THE TIME I SAID IT (SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE IT HAPPEN) YOU CANT BE THAT EXACT AND TO EXPECT ME TO GET IT TO THE DAY IS AS CRAZY AS A JAY BIRD (or Havasucker). MOST SANE PEOPLE WOULD BE SAYING AT THIS POINT, BOY I WISH MY PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNER WAS THAT CLOSE".

    Good try John but i caught you lying about your stock market predictions once again. It didnt "TANK" like you THOUGHT was beginning to happen in Aug.( you got cocky there thinking you almost had it nailed) nor did it "TANK" in Sept. like you predicted.
    Some financial planner you turned out to be. LMFAO.

    I got more of these incriminating quotes where this one came from and
    i will pull them out when necessary to allow John to hang himself. Goodnight.

    P.S. Kudos to John163888 for your impersonation of crazy as a bedbug JOHN.
    As I said before. Good try John. Its all here in black and white. I. Have no problem providing links to all your quotes and I wiil don't you worry. Trying to prove political twists and turns directly impact the market is folly. I can show you many quotes from investment experts who will swear that the reason the market is moving has to do with financial factors and not political ones, but since you are a right wing ideologue you of course believe everything you say is correct. Silly stuff and I have your quotes and links to prove that you got it wrong when predicting the market would "TANK" in September. You can squirm all you want but the proof is in your quotes.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •