Page 3 of 15 1234513 ...
    Legend
    10-03-2010, 05:58 PM #21
    ohn163888;65124]Watch your step because it is a very slipper path you are going down and one I would recommend not even starting down in the first place.

I personally would link to those things you mentioned to back it up. Now while most things cannot be totally be proved out, I tend to use logic, common sense, and history to fill in the blanks where the facts cannot be found (also dont go to far off the reservation when making your conclusions).

So the point being, watch how you come to your conclusions. Hey you can be like me for instance, I use 4 things (facts, logic, common sense, and history) correctly, I have been proven to be correct MOST (not all) of the time.[/QUOTE]

Hilarious! Thanks..

Legend
    10-04-2010, 01:38 AM #22
    LINK:
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=5

Once again here is John from Aug 27 with the link above. Sorry to bore
    people to death with this, but i will not let John get away with his lies.

"For those that care how close i called the down turn, my post are there for you to see here and at SRPG. i said several months ago i believed the market would tank about this time (end of the 3rd quarter to the beginning of the 4th quarter) and several weeks ago i told people to expect it to happen in the beginning to midle of Sept. Now while some lunatics would like to believe i have ESP, i dont, it is called using common sense and logic. So considering the time I said it (several months before it happen) you cant be that exact ad to expect me to get it to the day is as crazy as a jay bird (or havasucker). Most sane people would be saying at this point, boy i wish my professional financial planner was that close".

John thinks when he writes this on Aug. 27th that because the market has been heading down for August up to that point that the down turn he predicted is in the process of occurring. What he doesnt realize is that after the 27th the market will start turning up and make all his predicitons look foolish. If he was a man he would simply say i got it wrong. I thought the market would head down based on the difficult economy and the history of negative markets in Sept. but unfortunately he is never able to admit a mistake. Quite sad.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-04-2010 at 01:44 AM.

10-04-2010, 02:22 AM #23
    Thanks for share ideas.....lolx

stock market quotes
    Last edited by Boomi; 10-05-2010 at 03:25 AM.

Legend
    10-04-2010, 02:33 AM #24
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=7

John says "... Common sense would tell most here that i clearly was not saying that Nov. or Dec. would be the BEGINNING of the down turn, But that is when it would REALLY be "CARNAGE". Anyone with common sense or that has followed what i have said knows there is a difference between when the market will start its down turn and the collapse (or "carnage") of it. YOU WILL AND HAVE (HAVE, HAVE, HAVE... my emphasis) seen the start of the collapse and the fact is when the "CARNAGE" starts you will not just see the market just slide down you will see it drop off a cliff."

In other words John sees the downturn as HAVING started already on Aug. 27.We know it most certainly did not. And he sees great carnage in Nov. Dec.depending on a number of factors.
    So the "carnage" in Nov./Dec can be stopped if 1. The Bush tax cuts are extended (in the past he has said they have to be extended for all people).
    2."first of all, the Republicans taking over a majority of Congress (because most Democrats will not vote to extend the Bush tax cuts)."

Well most Democrats want to extend the tax cuts for 98% of the population.
    And he talks about the Republicans taking over the majority of Congress.
    Notice very carefully he doesnt talk about polls NOW about who might be likely to take over the Congress but the actual act of the Congress being taking over by Republicans. This is a perfect example of how John tries to change his own words after the fact.

3."actually putting in the polocies (policies) to extend the Bush tax cuts"

In the past he has said extending the tax cuts for EVERYONE so lets see if he sticks to that meaning.

4. "getting the moron not to veto it."

He is talking about our President. Nice manners that John has.

I then ask him based on these and other comments he has made to be specific about his predictions. I ask:

1. If the Bush tax cuts are rescinded for the top 2% of the population then tell me what going
    over the "cliff" means and tell us how long it will stay over the cliff.
    2. When and IF they raise capital gains (5% is what they are talking about) tell me about the market carnage you predict and for how long that will continue.?

He refuses to answer. He says the answers are to be found in his previous responses but i cant find them anywhere. You would think he would want to be deadly accurate and specific about his predictions and provide them HERE for all to see, but i will bet that he will WIMP out again. He clearly doesnt want to be pinned down in order to allow him some outs on his predictions.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-04-2010 at 02:44 AM.

Legend
    10-04-2010, 02:54 AM #25
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=4

John from Aug. 25th:

"As i said, i totally expected the market to come down and even the economy to tank again"

"that all depends on if the Republicans can take over the House AND Senate..."
    "That also depends on if they can get ALL (ALL,ALL,ALL-- my emphasis) the Bush tax cuts extended (he doesnt actually say for how long)."
    "IF THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN THEN NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE THEN YOU WILL SEE A TERRIBLE ECONOMY FOR A VERY, VERY, VERY, LONG TIME."

It would sure be nice if John would answer some SPECIFIC questions about
    these predictions on the economy especially since a "terrible economy" can be interpreted many diffferent ways.

"SO HERE IS A RECAP. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THE MARKET WILL START TO TANK (IT LOOKS LIKE I
    WAS A FEW DAYS OFF WHEN IT WOULD START TO HAPPEN). Then WHEN (his emphasis not mine)
    the Republicans take over the house and it will come back some."

So here it is AGAIN in black and white. He talks about the market already tanking on Aug 25th
    and that it "will come back some WHEN THE REPUBLICANS TAKE OVER THE HOUSE" He says nothing about political opinions and polls NOW which have the Republicans as likely to take over the House as suggesting the reason the market is doing well today. Its all in his head.

As i have said before there is plenty of more incriminating evidence concerning John's predictions but i think what i have provided is enough to hang him.

Of course John will NEVER admit he has made any mistakes. Goodnight.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-04-2010 at 03:05 AM.

Guru
    10-04-2010, 09:26 AM #26
    This is a SIRI stock thread.

Lloyd, why are you arguing at 2:30 in the morning? Forget it.......

Guru
    10-04-2010, 09:30 AM #27
    BTW, John, you are stretching here. To now say that the market is rising because of immenent gains by the republicans is indeed a stretch. The market is rising because the news isn't as grizzly as expected - still bad, but not that bad.

I predicted the same thing as you, but for different reasons. I was wrong, and my portfolio shows it lol.

Mentor
    10-04-2010, 12:37 PM #28
    David Bunk of RBC checking in this morning on CNAB . . . I think Erin might be hot for his big SAC:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?play...deo|&par=yahoo

BTW Jackass . . Viacom's 6-7% annual EBITDA growth rate is NOT A COMP for Sirius XM's 5 year compounded growth rate of 24%!!

This guy obviously needs some meds
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-04-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Legend
    10-04-2010, 12:57 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    This is a SIRI stock thread.

Lloyd, why are you arguing at 2:30 in the morning? Forget it.......
    I got home late last night. Not going to let John's lies stand.
    Yes it is a Siri stock thread. Sounds like something i tried to say in the past.
    Talk to John about it as well
    I had my say. I will forget it now.

Now lets ALL enjoy the siri rise.

Guru
    10-04-2010, 02:37 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    LINK:
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=5

Once again here is John from Aug 27 with the link above. Sorry to bore
    people to death with this, but i will not let John get away with his lies.

"For those that care how close i called the down turn, my post are there for you to see here and at SRPG. i said several months ago i believed the market would tank about this time (end of the 3rd quarter to the beginning of the 4th quarter) and several weeks ago i told people to expect it to happen in the beginning to midle of Sept. Now while some lunatics would like to believe i have ESP, i dont, it is called using common sense and logic. So considering the time I said it (several months before it happen) you cant be that exact ad to expect me to get it to the day is as crazy as a jay bird (or havasucker). Most sane people would be saying at this point, boy i wish my professional financial planner was that close".

John thinks when he writes this on Aug. 27th that because the market has been heading down for August up to that point that the down turn he predicted is in the process of occurring. What he doesnt realize is that after the 27th the market will start turning up and make all his predicitons look foolish. If he was a man he would simply say i got it wrong. I thought the market would head down based on the difficult economy and the history of negative markets in Sept. but unfortunately he is never able to admit a mistake. Quite sad.

Once again and what did I tell you 2 DAYS BEFORE that statement??????

Ho thats right here it is:

"As I said, I totally expected the market to come down and even the economy to tank again. If you remember I also said that if there was one stock (besides most electric companies) that I would keep my money in it would be SIRIXM. Now that is not to say that it wont drop but that it will keep its value better then many others out there and when it comes back, SIRIXM will most likely be the one that will be in a position to take off first. The reasons are that SIRIXM has shown a unbelievable retention rate to keep its paying subscribers and while the self paying subs are enough at this point to pay for the huge amount of new ones coming on board, they are barely in that position and need to have a slow down in getting new subs to show just how well they are providing profit to the bottom line. I do believe that once the economy finishes with this down turn there will be such pent up demand that there will be a rush of money coming back. The reason I say this is that what we are seeing at this point is people have learned a good lesson and not only are they paying off their debt at a huge rate but they are saving more then they almost have ever before.

That all depends on if the republicans can take over the House and the Senate (and they learned the same lessons as the people have), to cut the crap out of spending and get back to their conservative values. That also depends on if they can get ALL the Bush tax cuts extended (you know the same ones that democrats say put us into this DEEP recession, forgetting totally about the housing bubble the democrats created). If that does not happen then no matter what happens in the House and Senate then you will see a terrible economy for a very very very long time. While you will see the market come back a bit when the republicans take over, much of that will be on the expectation that they will be able to not only stop (and reverse) the spending Obama and the democrats are doing but to extend those Bush tax cuts and make it a more favorable environment for businesses so they can start hiring again.

So here is a recap. Like I said before, the market will start to tank (it looks like I was a few days off of when it would start to happen). Then WHEN the republicans take the house it will come back some (depending on what the polls are saying it looks like (the blood bath demorcrats are going to take) it may start to come back some sooner). If they not only win back the house but the senate also then it will come back alot more (the reason is people will feel there is a better chance that things will change or at least be stopped from the direction they are going). You will not see the market come totally back though if those Bush tax cuts are not extended and it will most likely fall again and so will the economy if they are not. Trust me, money and businesses will wait to, not only see if those Bush tax cuts get extended but to see who they are extended for AND how long they are extended."

Here is the link (goto post 38):

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=4

Also please notice the date it was during the downturn and BEFORE the market started it way back up.

Now for a recap: The market had dropped almost a 1,000 points up til that post I put up. In that post I told him SPECIFICALLY what would need to happen to move the market up and stablize it. If you look at this part it SPECIFICALLY says what is needed:

"(depending on what the polls are saying it looks like (the blood bath demorcrats are going to take) it may start to come back some sooner)."

So once again what then started to happen just DAYS LATER????? Ho thats right, ALL the polls out started to say republicans were not only going to win majorities in the house but huge majorities. Hummm and if I was havasucker I would just say that is just another huge quesidence. I specifically told him when the market was STILL on a huge downturn that if polls start to show democrats would lose congress the market would start to rise again. WELL what happened???? Ho thats right exactly as I said would happen, happened.

Yes it is true I cant prove beyond belief for people like havasucker that if the polls showed exactly the opposite as they actually showed and the market did exactly the opposite as it did (go down), because it didn't happen that way. The polls showed republicans making major gains and the market went up. Yes I know people like havasucker are in confusion here because they cant see the fact that it just so happens the better the polls got for republicans the higher the market went.

Yes thats right havasucker if you are dishonest as you and you cut the crap out of what I said then what was said would look like it was different then I told you.

P.S. I dont know who you are qouting because I know I capitalize "I". That is part of the problem with havasucker he does not do what would be the most simple and ACCURATE to qoute someone correctly and just copy it directly. No no he has to retype it himself. If they were honest and really wanted to get it correct why would you do it the way havasucker does????

Page 3 of 15 1234513 ...