Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 148

Thread: Sirius XM Stock Thread for October 2010

  1. #1
    john163888 is offline
    Member
    john163888's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2010 Location: Wayne County, Michigan Posts: 80

    Sirius XM Stock Thread for October 2010

    I feel safe in saying that they will get (at least) 300,000 subs for the quarter (based on 900,000 OEM sales in the month of Sep.). Now because of churn that will be higher then what we have seen so far, I dont expect the final subscriber number will be as huge as it was last quarter, even if they get about the same OEM numbers as they did last quarter.

    Always remember I am giving you a base line number
    Last edited by john163888; 10-01-2010 at 01:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    Is JOHN the same person as JOHN16388? If you arent you sure do look like him.
    Just a friendly joke.

    IF YOU ARE, please do us all a favor and stick to only making SXM predictions in the future.

    I am reminded of JOHN's prediciton that the stock market would "TANK" in Sept. What a
    doozy that was. All common sense and logic. lol.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-01-2010 at 02:15 PM.

  3. #3
    john163888 is offline
    Member
    john163888's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2010 Location: Wayne County, Michigan Posts: 80
    Once again you do the samething it is time for you to admit you lost and give it up.

  4. #4
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by john163888 View Post
    Once again you do the samething it is time for you to admit you lost and give it up.
    LOL, good one. Havakasha admitting he lost. Heck, he won't even concede a point. Still can't add IRS receipts from 8 years under Bush vs. 8 years under Clinton, but the good news is that he can add up his $$$ from his investment in SIRI.

    Keep the good news coming Mel. He said he'd like to have the Stern decision by the CC. That ought to be interesting to see if the market reacts.

  5. #5
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    John ever admit a mistake? Hilarious. I got him caught on his Sept. prediction. Watch him squirm.
    He tried to claim it was happening early in August only he got caught as the market went up at the end of August. S&L shaking in his boots when it comes time to call out John out on his lies. He gets real quiet and tries to change the subject. Really funny to watch.


    LOL. Good one. S&L cant even read what i provided about tax receipts under Bush and Clinton. Still listening to Fox news and thinks he will find the facts. Cant get past his talking points even when he is provided with information to the contrary. Doesnt listen to Buffett or Volcker unfortunately. Oh well his loss.

    Yeah September stock market really did "Tank". LMFAO. John and S&L got that
    right. They let their politics get in the way of financial understanding. (i am giving S&L a harder time then he deserves here. just cant help lumping the two together).

    i still have some great quotes from John on the market tanking in Sept. and when i get some time i will unload them.

    Another good day for SXM. Excellent.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-01-2010 at 03:32 PM.

  6. #6
    john163888 is offline
    Member
    john163888's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2010 Location: Wayne County, Michigan Posts: 80
    again you ask for an answers I have already given you SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY. I will only do this to show what a dumb twit Havasucker is.

    As for your questions and to prove I already answerd them (and that you are a dumb twit) goto:

    post 38

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=4

    AND

    post 61

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=7

    AND AGAIN IN

    post 74 (Goto paragraph 4 for the difference between ESP and common sense/logic and the difference between specific numbers/dates and trends. Goto paragraph 6 to see a perfect example of you being A dumb twit by not getting what I told to you.)

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=4255&page=8

  7. #7
    Boomer is offline
    Member
    Boomer's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2009 Location: PA Posts: 63
    Well here are the final results for auto sales for month of Sept...still works with Mel's business model:

    http://www.motorintelligence.com/m_frameset.html

  8. #8
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by john163888 View Post
    I feel safe in saying that they will get (at least) 300,000 subs for the quarter (based on 900,000 OEM sales in the month of Sep.). Now because of churn that will be higher then what we have seen so far, I dont expect the final subscriber number will be as huge as it was last quarter, even if they get about the same OEM numbers as they did last quarter.

    Always remember I am giving you a base line number
    First off you basterd, you basically copied a post I made at SRPG a week ago. Please get your own stuff.


    Also if I did not know any better I would think you are SiriusRoadkill.

  9. #9
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Is JOHN the same person as JOHN16388? If you arent you sure do look like him.
    Just a friendly joke.

    IF YOU ARE, please do us all a favor and stick to only making SXM predictions in the future.

    I am reminded of JOHN's prediciton that the stock market would "TANK" in Sept. What a
    doozy that was. All common sense and logic. lol.


    Ha, I guess I dont have to go and link to the post (thanks john163888), where I explained what would happen to the market if the polls showed the republicans would win back the congress. Yes I said that that would give the market an upward trend and would be more stable. So the question is, what have all the polls been showing for the last 3 weeks?????? Ho thats right that the republicans will be winning big. It is now not a matter of if, but just by HOW MANY and when I say that, we are now talking 55 to 75 seats. Hummm, just as I said would happen almost 2 years ago and what kind of platform are they running on???? Ho yea thats right just as I said they would (almost 2 years ago) a way more conservative platform. Yes thats right, I said that when you and everyone else was saying, the republican party was in big trouble and conservatisim was dead. Hummm, how did I know, how did I know.


    Here is another one just for Havasucker, Obama will be a 1 term president. Dont count on the republicans to save Obama like they did with Clinton. Clinton was more intelligent and knew he had to go to the center, Obama does not know this and will be tossed out like Carter. The only thing that may save the democrats chances of holding on to the presidency, is if someone else runs in Obamas place. Just watch w3hat happens. LMFAO.
    Last edited by john; 10-01-2010 at 06:45 PM.

  10. #10
    Boomer is offline
    Member
    Boomer's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2009 Location: PA Posts: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Ha, I guess I dont have to go and link to the post (thanks john163888), where I explained what would happen to the market if the polls showed the republicans would win back the congress. Yes I said that that would give the market an upward trend and would be more stable. So the question is, what have all the polls been showing for the last 3 weeks?????? Ho thats right that the republicans will be winning big. It is now not a matter of if, but just by HOW MANY and when I say that, we are now talking 55 to 75 seats. Hummm, just as I said would happen almost 2 years ago and what kind of platform are they running on???? Ho yea thats right just as I said they would (almost 2 years ago) a way more conservative platform. Yes thats right, I said that when you and everyone else was saying, the republican party was in big trouble and conservatisim was dead. Hummm, how did I know, how did I know.


    Here is another one just for Havasucker, Obama will be a 1 term president. Dont count on the republicans to save Obama like they did with Clinton. Clinton was more intelligent and knew he had to go to the center, Obama does not know this and will be tossed out like Carter. The only thing that may save the democrats chances of holding on to the presidency, is if someone else runs in Obamas place. Just watch w3hat happens. LMFAO.
    John, kudos to you on getting the numbers right more then most when it comes to SXM! Think, though, you should stick to those points for your area of expertise and leave politics and the direction of the overall economy to others...just sayin.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •