Page 6 of 8 ... 45678
    Mentor
    11-13-2010, 07:14 AM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    lol....My running shoes are studded!!! It's been getting dark here early so I also run using a headlamp. Temps have been just below freezing, I just make sure to wear long running pants and long sleeves shirts and a windproof jacket.

If its real crappy I hit the gym.

It'll be nice to shed some of this gear once I hit Vegas!!!!

Happy trading day!!!
    LOL, I think one of the greatest inventions ever is the LED headlamp... I have a ton of them. I used to run crosscountry in HS to get ready for wrestling season. I was in Wyo, and from day 1 of school it was all ice and snow, but I never heard of studded running shoes... Actually, part of the cross country season and track season there were parts of town without ice/snow.

11-22-2010, 07:47 AM #52
    Where's all my friends? No Market Watch news?

Come out and play!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie

11-24-2010, 03:41 PM #53

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!

From my family to yours!!!!

12-07-2010, 12:37 AM #54

wOW!!!

This place has been quite for quite some time!!!! I hope all is well!!!

Mentor
    12-08-2010, 12:36 AM #55
    Andy

It hasn't been the same since Bill,Bass,Dr Dave,Candleman stopped posting!

BTW-have the feet recovered!!!

JS

Mentor
    12-08-2010, 04:56 AM #56
    Yo - I heard that!

lol, I haven't been trading at all whatsoever since I moved and took this new job.. I've been actually working, hahaha. I have 3 positions that I'm just holding, probably not all what's in the sig. But, for whatever reason, I was thinking of Alaska, and figured I'd type in lbsr on the old chart thing, with of course in the back of my head that I likely missed something in the last day or too...

et voila - odd spike on high volume after price has flattened. Could be good tomorrow, or maybe just someone wanted to buy in. Could be something is brewing too... it's just a pretty nice spike for no reason I can find, and its often common that something follows those things. Good luck on that one.. I have the 9am to 1am shift coming up here starting technically thurs morning, but to me it's weds night... so I don't think I'll be up at 6am to see what the deal is.

good luck with it, hope it's not some random blip.

well, that's enough charts for me, lol.

hope everyone is having a good holiday season. I went to tucson to see my dad, and man, there's something about sunlight I like!

Mentor
    12-08-2010, 09:04 AM #57
    Hey there gang ...

Been thinking about ya'all (however you spell it) ... it's been a tough couple of months - We lost our beloved kitty to cancer, which absolutely crushed me and I have been up to my eyeballs with this remodel from a very dark hot place. We are 'refurbishing' our office of 50K sf after months of a roller coaster ride ... seemed like we are always about to start in "2 weeks" going back to Oct and now it's finally on ... just in time for the holidays

Of course doing this with 150 employees, numerous others from offices around the globe who drop in unnanounced ... It's kind of like one ongoing chess match where everyday you come in only to find someone kicked over the board. Apparently this is making me just a bit pissy, stressed, ticked off, unpleasant, irritated, annoyed, agitated and whiny!

On the stock front - King of all bagholders ... I certainly paid my tuition in the penny stuck underworld of 'investing' this past year. DGRI - Another gold stock might be worth taking a look at, have just a few bucks in it. IGSM - A darling a few months back and one that I showed up for the day after the party had a surge yesterday, back on The Guru watch ...The mighty "Q" - The shrub board has been taken over by demons ... MMUH - Rode this one down to the gutter and now that they are a 'email software' company news comes out that the FDA got shot down on regulating e-cigs, which is what the former 'company' used to peddle ... Brilliant! What else ... LFBG - Bill might recall this one. A Christian company that makes video games for PC's, they got a deal with Wal-Mart and are doing pretty well other than confusing everyone with a announced and then retracted R\S - The O\S is still too high, talk of a buyback ... got a handful of shares there.

Guru
    12-08-2010, 10:06 AM #58
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Andy

It hasn't been the same since Bill,Bass,Dr Dave,Candleman stopped posting!

BTW-have the feet recovered!!!

JS
    What's up with Candleman? Does he post elsewhere, or did he just give it up to save some time? I worry if he's ok. I know that sounds kind of "gay", but I enjoyed talking to him.

Mentor
    12-10-2010, 02:37 AM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Yo - I heard that!

lol, I haven't been trading at all whatsoever since I moved and took this new job.. I've been actually working, hahaha. I have 3 positions that I'm just holding, probably not all what's in the sig. But, for whatever reason, I was thinking of Alaska, and figured I'd type in lbsr on the old chart thing, with of course in the back of my head that I likely missed something in the last day or too...

et voila - odd spike on high volume after price has flattened. Could be good tomorrow, or maybe just someone wanted to buy in. Could be something is brewing too... it's just a pretty nice spike for no reason I can find, and its often common that something follows those things. Good luck on that one.. I have the 9am to 1am shift coming up here starting technically thurs morning, but to me it's weds night... so I don't think I'll be up at 6am to see what the deal is.

good luck with it, hope it's not some random blip.

well, that's enough charts for me, lol.

hope everyone is having a good holiday season. I went to tucson to see my dad, and man, there's something about sunlight I like!

Didn't look for news or anything, but this lbsr woulda made a good swing trade.. up another 18% today, too bad i'm doing the night shift, lol.

Mentor
    12-10-2010, 02:38 AM #60
    I'm replying to myself again, lol.

Page 6 of 8 ... 45678