we busted the downtrend

Mentor
    11-03-2010, 09:55 PM #42
    hey wattup dr D

Mentor
    11-05-2010, 04:58 AM #43
    Lol,

Hey Bass -

I was actually going to email you to see what's up. They changed the other site, so I had probs logging in.

I haven't been really trading, had a hell of a time moving.

Setting up shop in the new place up north, both at home and the lab has been crazy.

Still don't have a lot of furniture, everything closes here earlier than in SD, and the traffic is annoying. Next on the shopping list are chairs - dining room/desk chair at least. Then I can finally sit at the desk and trade again.

Longest break ever.

I regret not making it to Vegas, but I had to be at work first thing in Aug, but didn't have a place to live, went back and forth a bunch of times.

What's up with you?

Mentor
    11-10-2010, 09:20 AM #44
    lol, i was the last guy to post....

hello?!?!?!?!

man, I haven't been trading but just looked at the ships... I think they may be ready to set sail!!!!

(not talking ocnf, but the rest, and that one should follow)

Mentor
    11-10-2010, 09:25 AM #45
    F'n CBAI - finally

11-10-2010, 12:55 PM #46

Hello!!!!!

Hi guys/gals,

just stopping in to say hello. Nothing going on on the stock front. Everything has just been dead in the water. Winter has set in in Ak. Will be making a trip to Vegas next month to run a halfmarathan with some friends.

I hope all is well!!!!

Andy

Mentor
    11-11-2010, 04:26 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Lol,

Hey Bass -

I was actually going to email you to see what's up. They changed the other site, so I had probs logging in.

I haven't been really trading, had a hell of a time moving.

Setting up shop in the new place up north, both at home and the lab has been crazy.

Still don't have a lot of furniture, everything closes here earlier than in SD, and the traffic is annoying. Next on the shopping list are chairs - dining room/desk chair at least. Then I can finally sit at the desk and trade again.

Longest break ever.

I regret not making it to Vegas, but I had to be at work first thing in Aug, but didn't have a place to live, went back and forth a bunch of times.

What's up with you?

not much bro... im in all cash right now, havent done anything since i sold siri, im waiting on 1.15 to reload... if it goes down there. i had a decent run in the main event , i got 321st (i think) out of like 7400 for about 36k. not bad. not great either but ill take it.

yeah shoot me an email whenever youre ready to take some positions. im on the prowl, but im not looking at pennys anymore. only real companies lol

Mentor
    11-12-2010, 05:40 AM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Hi guys/gals,

just stopping in to say hello. Nothing going on on the stock front. Everything has just been dead in the water. Winter has set in in Ak. Will be making a trip to Vegas next month to run a halfmarathan with some friends.

I hope all is well!!!!

Andy
    If it is winter there, how on earth do you train for a half marathon??????
    Are you snow shoeing up mountains or something?????

Mentor
    11-12-2010, 05:49 AM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    not much bro... im in all cash right now, havent done anything since i sold siri, im waiting on 1.15 to reload... if it goes down there. i had a decent run in the main event , i got 321st (i think) out of like 7400 for about 36k. not bad. not great either but ill take it.

yeah shoot me an email whenever youre ready to take some positions. im on the prowl, but im not looking at pennys anymore. only real companies lol
    That's awesome! At least as far as I'm concerned.

Will it pay for your past siri etrade commissions?

Yeah, I gotta stop mucking around, I keep looking at charts like aapl, amzn, nflx and I had people ask me, what I thought about them, and I'd say, now is a good time, or whatever, and they do just great, but I don't trade them anymore cause I got too penny crazy, lol.

Anyway, I need to bump up my account a little, this move was pretty harsh, and get my stuff set up to jump back in.

11-12-2010, 02:59 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    If it is winter there, how on earth do you train for a half marathon??????
    Are you snow shoeing up mountains or something?????
    lol....My running shoes are studded!!! It's been getting dark here early so I also run using a headlamp. Temps have been just below freezing, I just make sure to wear long running pants and long sleeves shirts and a windproof jacket.

If its real crappy I hit the gym.

It'll be nice to shed some of this gear once I hit Vegas!!!!

Happy trading day!!!

Page 5 of 8 ... 34567 ...