Page 2 of 8 1234 ...
    10-11-2010, 05:51 PM #11
    Dr. Dave, LosTib and Bill all in one day, and a Monday yet!
    Good to hear from y'all. (The y'all, remnants of my trip to Texas
    last week.)

Julie

Mentor
    10-11-2010, 11:46 PM #12
    Yah Julie...we hit the trifecta today! Bodes well for the rest of us!

Hope you enjoyed your stay in Big D!

Jeff

QUOTE=julietoo;65278]Dr. Dave, LosTib and Bill all in one day, and a Monday yet!
    last week.)

Julie[/QUOTE]

Mentor
    10-11-2010, 11:49 PM #13
    Dr D...glad to have you back my friend! Moving sucks!!! Losing all your stuff...What F...ing box is it in...Where the hell did I put it! Did I mention that moving sucks!

JS

I moved, and basically quit trading. Almost to the point of getting my desk set up. All I have is SIRI and one gold stock AUY. I sold another gold stock a little early at $7.50 or so... then it took off a couple weeks later, its AUMN. That kind of sucked. But I didn't have time with this move to watch it. It was really thinly traded back when I sold it, you'd have to wait and wait to get a tick, so that bothered me. What was weird is that IBD and Navellier had good fundamental reports when I bought it, so I guess those came thru.

Mentor
    10-11-2010, 11:50 PM #14
    Bill...hope you had a nice vacation! Need to get this thread rocking and rolling again! You know...rub your crystal ball...and roll out some winners.

JS

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I had a great vacation...I am back. I will probably check my stocks tomorrow...just for grins.

I wish that I had more money now to invest, but I need it for other expensive things (that are required).

One of these days, in the near future, I will be back into the swing of things, because it is a lot of fun and somebody needs to rejuvenate this place.
    Last edited by just sirius; 10-11-2010 at 11:51 PM. Reason: dumbass

Guru
    10-12-2010, 01:26 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey Bill,

Great to see some sign of life here - Where did you go on vacation?
    Hey Tib,

I went to Seattle for my Dad's 83rd birthday. We went to a restaurant called "Salty's" down on the water and had a great time. So, how have you been? I haven't talked to you in a long time. PM me your email address again, please...I always have something of great humor to send!

Guru
    10-12-2010, 01:29 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I bailed on spongetech too, but I did keep a tiny bit, like $60-80 bucks worth for a while, then was going to sell after the first of the year, but they halted my ability to trade it right after the first, so it just sits there with a value of $0.

In other news, I was looking at some old siri charts - like this monthly one.

Looks like we are getting another chance to ride the down channel line. Let's hope for a breakout. Never mind the comments on the chart, they are over a year old, we did get the pause though, lol.

I moved, and basically quit trading. Almost to the point of getting my desk set up. All I have is SIRI and one gold stock AUY. I sold another gold stock a little early at $7.50 or so... then it took off a couple weeks later, its AUMN. That kind of sucked. But I didn't have time with this move to watch it. It was really thinly traded back when I sold it, you'd have to wait and wait to get a tick, so that bothered me. What was weird is that IBD and Navellier had good fundamental reports when I bought it, so I guess those came thru.
    Well, blow me down (pirate talk....not looking for a BJ, lol)....great to hear your typing! Winter is on the way, so we have a great place to bullshit! It is really nice to hear the voices that we know so well.....a big Colorado..."Howdy Doo" to you Dave!

Guru
    10-12-2010, 01:30 AM #17
    I like your avatar LT.
    ya....it rocks! Name that guitar player for 300 points!

Guru
    10-12-2010, 01:32 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Dr. Dave, LosTib and Bill all in one day, and a Monday yet!
    last week.)

Julie
    When it rains....it pours! We will really have some good days....the weather is changing...if nothing else...I will get on here and ramble...if anybody listens..fine...if not.....

What in the world did you do in Texas? That is like the polar opposite to where you live....do you have an internet boy-friend or something?

Guru
    10-12-2010, 01:35 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill...hope you had a nice vacation! Need to get this thread rocking and rolling again! You know...rub your crystal ball...and roll out some winners.

JS
    We probably need to roll some doobies!

The trifecta! Whoa!

Jeff, I am afraid to check my email after being gone...it will take half a day to delete all of the crap.....not to mention all of that fan mail...phew!

lol

Mentor
    10-12-2010, 08:45 AM #20
    I like your avatar LT.
    Hey Dr.D,

Had to retre Nabby since he went back home to the realms of Russia, no longer a Sharky. RR was my 'idol', still get the mop cut in similar style ... believe it or not.

Page 2 of 8 1234 ...