Feet have recovered well. Went in to the doc's just to make sure I didnt have any stress fractures or anything. Turns out Im just a slow and aging runner who happens to have flat and aching feet. He did suggest some extra padding around the heel. Gonna do it again in March, but this time its a 26.2 miler, my first marathon.
Anyways, looks like I learned my lesson on QASP, Im trying to get out while I still have a little left.....I'll keep a little of it (just in case). Man, everything went south on me over the last 6 months...well except for LBSR.
Slowly building my holdings in that one, this is a long term hold for me...the greenies are fighting it hard, but local jobs and the $$$ will outweigh all the hoopla and Pebble will get opened, just like the Alaska Oil Pipeline and Red Dog Mine did. LBSR stands to benefit indirectly from the mine opening, as they are right next door and may have potentially the same reserves based on some initially drilling sample and surveying that was done. Im excited to see where this one will go over the next few years.
Anyways, Chuck (aka Candle/Sunscents) has not been around in a long while....Im sure he's just busy running his business. I think he's just taking a step back, like the rest of us, and trying to recover from the Q fiasco.
Anyways, I hope all a safe and happy holiday season. Be sure to chime in every once and awhile.
Miss the conversations!!!!! Andy
Lots of chatter going on over at the shrub...sounds promising, but so did the Q and look where that landed me. Did manage to pick up a few more shares after I sold my Q shrs last week and am already making up some of my losses.
LBSR is cheap compared to it's neighbors at the pebble. NAK is also enjoying a nice runup in it's share price.
Keeping my fingers close by the sell button on this one....it's a legit company, but I may try to swing trade a few shares to try to recover from the last 6 months.
Yeah, you have a base in the 0.04 range - I ;ll try to get a chart of something i was holding previously... i hope it plays out the same, if I can get an entry in the lower 0.04 range, I'll likely try to hold it, unless there is some real dropout candle that doesn't resolve by eod. I'm thinking the pattern may be similar. we'll see... I just now started wrapping my "clock' around... got up at 2 am today, so back to trading a little... better update the sig
Looks like you are getting a second day of rebound off of what could be new support - which may blow my previous hypothesis out of the water, lol. entry at 0.05 level may have been a good bounce play. I only have room for one more position, kind of late to take it. but that could be a decent swing trade right there. I may still take it if it cuts back a little, like to the line at 0.056, like to see a close over 13 ema though by the end of today
Thanks for the info....
Hey Andy... don't know if you did your swing trade.. ie. get out after the next day.. that's swing trading, take your losses. I'm still hoping for an "AUMN" set up... so I bought LBSR at 0.04 after it got back up after dipping below. The support line is strong at that level, I just patiently waited until it would dip below to get that price... took quite some time. I will stop myself out... have to draw a line... or rather, watch the candles... but so far so good.
Even a good support line gets violated intraday. If there is a solid straight down red candle, that's bad, and likely, I'll cut out. Been swing trading kind of heavy last few weeks, been booking profits. Actually had about 8 green trades in a row... but, in this game, I know the average win rate should be about 40%... just that you cash out higher than you take your losses. Been a pretty good year so far. Thought the market was dumping today, so picked up some TZA. Only "long" I have is siri... but now that I'm much more diligent, it doesn't count for much of my account, money management you know...
slow and steady!
dr d email me
Last edited by bassmaster; 03-30-2011 at 04:17 AM.