Page 3 of 4 1234
    Mentor
    09-16-2010, 11:36 PM #21
    To all of you longtime SIRIUSXM shareholders...perseverance pays off...Since Bill let the cat out of the bag...

Over the labor day W/E...family and I went to Pagosa Springs,Colorado for some R&R and to look for a little piece of property...wife had 2 criteria...Large trees...Mountain Views...1st place we looked at...love at first site!

Thank you Mel K and SIRIUSXM...sold some shares today and used the PROFITS to buy our little slice of heaven...hoping to build a vacation home in the near future.

So...Bill and I will be part-time neighbors...about 4 hours apart...Hope he can handle a dumbass Texan living that close to him! LOL

SiriusXM bought the property...hoping BEHL will build the house!!!!!!!

Jeff

Addict
    09-17-2010, 01:23 PM #22
    BioCen Natural Products Development Group Announces the Acquisition of BioCentric Energy

2010-09-17 12:31 ET - News Release

SANTA ANA, Calif., Sept. 17, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCen Natural Products Development Group (Pink Sheets:BNPD) is pleased to announce that on Friday, September 17, 2010, negotiations have been completed for the acquisition of BioCentric Energy (Pink Sheets:BEHL) assets. The Companies have a goal to complete this acquisition and Form S-1 Registration within 90 days.

BNPD will acquire all hard and soft assets of BEHL including, but not limited to, all furniture and equipment, computers, software, intangibles, licenses, intellectual property and BEHL employees. In return, the BEHL shareholders will receive a 10 to 1 stock dividend of BNPD.

Further, a five-million ($5M) private placement debenture will be issued to raise the necessary cash to complete BEHL's endeavor of deploying its first commercial PBR site in Death Valley Junction, California. This debenture will also go towards funding the historical building renovations for the on-site laboratory, the museum-gift shop, and remote office. Further, this funding is necessary to finance the manufacturing, assembly and deployment of additional PBR sites this year. The funds will also be used to purchase the harvesting, dewatering and drying equipment as well as support all marketing and sales efforts to launch the Company's first retail product, Vitamin X Health Beverage with Astaxanthin.

During this transition period, BNPD will continually honor our seventy-five thousand ($75K) a month payment for the Master Sales Exclusivity Agreement with BEHL. The executive management team is currently being finalized. However, it is confirmed that BEHL's President, Monique Berry, has accepted the position of CEO, Daniel J. Kennedy has accepted the position of President as well as Dennis Fisher as Chairman of the Board.

As stated by Daniel J. Kennedy, "We are looking forward to working with our shareholders during this transition period and will provide continued transparency towards meeting our goals and objectives in becoming the leader in natural algae based products and brands."

Mr. Kennedy went on to state, "I would also like to announce that we have signed our contractual agreement with Nevada Bottling Company (NBBCO) in Pahrump, Nevada to manufacture, bottle, package, store, and ship our first three Algae drinks. NBBCO has earned the trust of the following clients: Aramark, Sysco Las Vegas, Fresh and Ready Foods, and the Queen Mary Hotel (total clients exceed 200). We have purchased enough Astaxanthin, and completed the initial natural flavoring, to begin our beta first run by mid October of our first product, Vitamin X. Our Team is truly excited about our first release."

Mentor
    09-18-2010, 03:02 PM #23
    Bill

Here in Texas, our chili is spicy enough to cleanse your colon...it's damn good...and it won't cost you $100 bucks.

09-18-2010, 03:07 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    BioCen Natural Products Development Group Announces the Acquisition of BioCentric Energy

2010-09-17 12:31 ET - News Release

SANTA ANA, Calif., Sept. 17, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCen Natural Products Development Group (Pink Sheets:BNPD) is pleased to announce that on Friday, September 17, 2010, negotiations have been completed for the acquisition of BioCentric Energy (Pink Sheets:BEHL) assets. The Companies have a goal to complete this acquisition and Form S-1 Registration within 90 days.

BNPD will acquire all hard and soft assets of BEHL including, but not limited to, all furniture and equipment, computers, software, intangibles, licenses, intellectual property and BEHL employees. In return, the BEHL shareholders will receive a 10 to 1 stock dividend of BNPD.

Further, a five-million ($5M) private placement debenture will be issued to raise the necessary cash to complete BEHL's endeavor of deploying its first commercial PBR site in Death Valley Junction, California. This debenture will also go towards funding the historical building renovations for the on-site laboratory, the museum-gift shop, and remote office. Further, this funding is necessary to finance the manufacturing, assembly and deployment of additional PBR sites this year. The funds will also be used to purchase the harvesting, dewatering and drying equipment as well as support all marketing and sales efforts to launch the Company's first retail product, Vitamin X Health Beverage with Astaxanthin.

During this transition period, BNPD will continually honor our seventy-five thousand ($75K) a month payment for the Master Sales Exclusivity Agreement with BEHL. The executive management team is currently being finalized. However, it is confirmed that BEHL's President, Monique Berry, has accepted the position of CEO, Daniel J. Kennedy has accepted the position of President as well as Dennis Fisher as Chairman of the Board.

As stated by Daniel J. Kennedy, "We are looking forward to working with our shareholders during this transition period and will provide continued transparency towards meeting our goals and objectives in becoming the leader in natural algae based products and brands."

Mr. Kennedy went on to state, "I would also like to announce that we have signed our contractual agreement with Nevada Bottling Company (NBBCO) in Pahrump, Nevada to manufacture, bottle, package, store, and ship our first three Algae drinks. NBBCO has earned the trust of the following clients: Aramark, Sysco Las Vegas, Fresh and Ready Foods, and the Queen Mary Hotel (total clients exceed 200). We have purchased enough Astaxanthin, and completed the initial natural flavoring, to begin our beta first run by mid October of our first product, Vitamin X. Our Team is truly excited about our first release."

So, is this good or bad for BEHL holders? Thx

Guru
    09-23-2010, 01:21 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Here in Texas, our chili is spicy enough to cleanse your colon...it's damn good...and it won't cost you $100 bucks.
    I HAVE EDITED THIS THREE TIMES...NOT AGAIN....IF IT SOUNDS BAD...I APOLOGIZE!

I have used this colon cleaner several times before, however, what is going on is nothing out of the norm...I must still have a clean colon, because if your colon isn't clean...it would be like a horror show. Maybe I am not eating enough...anyway...

I would love to eat some great Texas Chili. I use Carrol Shelby's Chili Mix alot...I really like it. You can make it where it is tame..........or where it will give you south of the border heart burn the next morning....It is good stuff IMHO.

I have eaten tons of real Mexican and Texican food and I love it.

I am really talking about the market in general. I am not convinced enough to buy anything yet....it might be a good time here pretty quick to buy before the Conservatives get back in and the stock starts soaring again. This might be the prime buying time now, but I still don't have enough solid and confident information to make a purchasing decision. I am eyeballing everything going on. The market has been pretty flat, but with some gains...I am just curious when it is going to dive again. Really....nobody knows why the market is doing anything...for any reason...it is just a game of theatrics at the current time.... there is nothing solid beneath it....just sand.

So, if I talk about food and Colon heath...it is because there is not a damn thing to hang a hat on in the market.

If you have a joke, or a recipe, or even some pictures like Andy posts from time to time...please feel free.

If you are a purist and are unable to speak unless it is about stocks....then good for you, but if you have some "pure Messianic stock information", please be sure and share it, so we can evaluate it. (I am really being a snot now! lol!) Just kind of kidding.

Have a great evening!

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-23-2010 at 01:51 AM.

Addict
    09-23-2010, 01:52 PM #26

I still BEHLieve

BioCentric Energy Holdings Provides Important Shareholder Updates
    BEHL13:39 EDTGlobeNewswire
    SANTA ANA, Calif., Sept. 23, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BEHL) President Monique Berry provided the following shareholder update:

Ms. Berry stated, "The installation of the Company's commercial closed loop photobioreactor systems this week in Death Valley Junction, California is progressing extremely well. The first quarter or CAB (controlled algae basin) is anticipated to be complete today.*The team has been digging the necessary trenches for the water lines and tubing, setting guide wire, installing tanks, welding electrical skids for the motors and the PLC.

"Renovations and work on the DVJ building are underway and much progress has been made over the past two weeks. The metal building is being cleaned out this week and minor repairs will commence as early as next week. Once cleaned, this building will be restored to its historical state and will house an on-site laboratory and gift shop.*The modular building has been completely stripped and is being remolded to facilitate an onsite office and guest quarters. A satellite and video camera were installed in DVJ last weekend allowing the Company to remotely monitor the entire site from anywhere in the world."*

"Today, Dennis Fisher, Chairman of the Board for BEHL, has traveled out of state to meet with representatives of a very large nutraceutical company interested in utilizing the Company's PBR systems to produce commercial volumes of algae for their nutraceutical products. 'This is a very promising opportunity,' stated Ms. Berry. 'We've had several conference calls with this potential client over the past two weeks and believe that their interest in moving forward is immediate. It could be a very synergistic relationship and I look forward to receiving feedback from Dennis Fisher later today following his meeting.'

"At the BEHL headquarters, R&D manager Helmut Gass has successfully developed a solution for efficiently cleaning and sterilizing the PBR systems without the need of replacing the plastic bags.*Helmut's diligence and work to find a solution will significantly reduce time and cost involved in replacing plastic bags in the field.

"The laboratory staff is making significant strides over the past two weeks in scaling up large volumes of Haematococcus in the Company's cubes.*This algae will be eventually transported to Death Valley Junction where it will be inoculated into the PBR systems.

"Overall, the BEHL team is very pleased with the progress being made in Death Valley Junction and is eager to move on to the Hawaiian project and others later this year."

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-24-2010, 10:23 AM #27

Qasp

Quasar is up to .0035 right now. That's almost 3 times above earlier this week, where I was able to load the boat so to speak!

I'm not saying buy, but this sure is an improvement.

Go read the shrub, it's a lot brighter picture over there when people are making money!!!!

Mentor
    09-25-2010, 08:30 AM #28
    Been wondering where you are Chuck. We have just been given a pardon, truly amazing. JR is our new CEO!

JACKSONVILLE, FL, Sep 24, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Quasar International
    Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP): Dean Bradley has stepped down from all
    corporate positions. Mr. Bradley has also resigned all positions of authority in
    all Quasar subsidiaries. Mr. Bradley's 75% voting rights, by way of Series A
    Preferred shares, will be placed in a trust fund to be managed and overseen by
    attorney Daniel Vaughn, and Apex CEO, Jeff Landreth.

Quasar is very pleased to announce its new corporate structure. Jeff DiGenova
    will be taking over the CEO and President positions effective immediately.
    Joshua Henderson will be the new COO, and Tracy Rose will be filling the CS
    position.

As an update to shareholders, Mr. DiGenova commented, "I know there have been a
    lot of concerned shareholders: however, Quasar has a very workable business
    plan, and one that I believe we can see to completion. I'm very glad to be in a
    position that I can now help Quasar to achieve its objectives. I am receiving
    daily updates on the status of our funding, and it looks promising at this
    point. One thing I would like to assure our shareholders of is that, at this
    time, there will be no changes in our authorized share structure, nor will there
    be a reverse split. Any need to raise funds presently to get us to the finish
    line must be done privately; it is evident that our shareholders have been
    tapped hard enough."

Our headquarters will remain at Herlong Airport. Atlantic Aviation and Corporate
    Air Repair will remain as integral parts of the business plan. However, we have
    made the decision to rescind the acquisition agreement with CET. The rest of our
    target acquisitions are completely committed to joining the Quasar family."

We would also like to clear the air on some misstatements in the last two PR's.
    Jeff Landreth and Gene Johnson have never signed a consultation contract with
    Dean Bradley and/or Quasar International Holdings. However, Jeff Landreth
    stated, "We respect the current management team and the business plan, and upon
    funding, we look forward to exploring all opportunities in the future."

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of
    Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the
    Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements
    are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities
    Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are
    subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future
    circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in
    the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks.
    You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements
    included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The
    forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and
    Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. under take no obligation to update such
    statements.

Mentor
    09-25-2010, 10:15 AM #29
    Just in case some of you are not aware, JR was a former mod on the shrub and that as of I think just last week. Have had few conversations with him, but these guys really went to bat for us, this is shareholder activism\revolt at it's finest!

Truly incredible ...

09-26-2010, 03:46 AM #30

Qasp?????

Not sure how to read this....former QASP MOD on the shrub turned QASP CEO?....Sounds a bit crazy to me, but sounds like hes got the creditials and the support from all the shareholders on the shrub.

Still holding a million shares and never had the guts to buy when it hit bottom...I just couldnt do it. And was pretty much ALL IN anyways and didnt want to dip into the savings or cash out any of the other positions.

Chuck, glad your making some money.

On the hunting front......for those not in the know (Im on Facebook)....I spent last weekend on my final moose hunt of the season with three of my boys up north. 30 minutes on the river and...........

SUCCESS AT LAST!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 1234