Page 2 of 4 1234
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-04-2010, 10:05 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Ya, if you start off on a low note, then there is no other direction than up!

Tequila tonight!! Yip Yip Yip Yee! And we don't need a storm, but a hurricane party would sure be fun!
    Ah yes the Tequila was great....but the hurricane never really happened. It turned out to be pretty wimpy. 50 mph winds and 5 inches of rain. We have worst storms then that all winter long.

But, I am happy that we recieved no damage and it was business as usual once we got the tourists to come back after we evacuated them.

Guru
    09-04-2010, 11:31 PM #12

My purple liver

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Ah yes the Tequila was great....but the hurricane never really happened. It turned out to be pretty wimpy. 50 mph winds and 5 inches of rain. We have worst storms then that all winter long.

But, I am happy that we recieved no damage and it was business as usual once we got the tourists to come back after we evacuated them.
    The Tequila sounds great! I am turning my liver purple tonight with some good old Paisano. Yes, it is in a gallon jug (or whatever size it is these days). It has a metal screw top and is offered by Carlo Rossi. $12 + change..... The stuff really is pretty good, lol!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Bill

09-05-2010, 07:14 PM #13
    The Tequila sounds great! I am turning my liver purple tonight with some good old Paisano. Yes, it is in a gallon jug (or whatever size it is these days). It has a metal screw top and is offered by Carlo Rossi. $12 + change..... The stuff really is pretty good, lol!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Bill
    Labor Day weekend my friend.
    Hope you're recovering nicely.

Julie

Guru
    09-06-2010, 11:48 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Labor Day weekend my friend.
    Hope you're recovering nicely.

Julie
    Geeez..... Ya, Labor Day! "Workers of the World Unite!" - Karl Marx (not Groucho), Engles and Andy Stearn. (Laughing....I certainly don't believe in that stuff!)

I just haven't found a stock to latch on to yet........I might be warming up for another run on my luck here pretty soon.

Julie, I am really caught up on rest.... I hope that you had a great weekend!
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-07-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Addict
    09-10-2010, 07:14 AM #15
    Good morning everyone.
    BEHL seems to be rock bottom and heating up.
    Just thought I'd let you all know.
    Have a great weekend.

09-13-2010, 08:31 PM #16

Awful quiet over here......

Not much going on on the stock front....so far I'm 0-2 on my moose hunts...another one this weekend back up north. Friend called said lots of caribou crossing now, bulls should be there by this weekend...taking 3 of my boys with me...should be a blast!!!!

Guru
    09-14-2010, 12:29 AM #17

Ya

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Not much going on on the stock front....so far I'm 0-2 on my moose hunts...another one this weekend back up north. Friend called said lots of caribou crossing now, bulls should be there by this weekend...taking 3 of my boys with me...should be a blast!!!!
    Summer is slow and nobody has anything to get all worked up about. This Fall, in a few weeks, and the weather change will bring us back.

All we are doing now is mailing each other politics each night...like a little sewing circle of conservatives.

I hope that everything is going great for your family, Andy!

Bill

09-14-2010, 08:16 AM #18
    Summer is slow and nobody has anything to get all worked up about. This Fall, in a few weeks, and the weather change will bring us back.

Bill
    Good morning Bill and gang,

Things I did this weekend.
    1. Made a pot of Chili. It sucked, I don't know how I managed to wreak it.
    So now it sits in my refrig.
    2. Lit the gas fireplace. Closed my eyes and hit the ignite button. House
    is still standing.
    3. Put away chairs, raked a few leaves, while listening to geese flying
    overhead.
    Fall IS here.
    Time to come back to Market Watch.

Julie

Addict
    09-15-2010, 06:30 AM #19

Huge news for behl

But will it be good or bad for us? At first glance I kinda like it.
    Andy, what do you think?

BioCentric Energy Holdings Provides Important Shareholder Updates
    BEHL06:00 EDTGlobeNewswire
    SANTA ANA, Calif., Sept. 15, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BEHL) President Monique Berry provided the following shareholder update:

Ms. Berry stated, "BioCentric Energy and BioCen (Pink Sheets:BNPD) are finalizing their negotiations this week for the acquisition of all BEHL assets. The assets include, but are not limited to, BEHL's intellectual property, all components, equipment, inventory, PBR systems and client contracts. The Companies both agree for BEHL to maintain its position as a public company. Furthermore the parties agree that BEHL will be the exclusive assembly and installation division for BNPD and will profit from a cost plus 20% contract share ratio. BEHL shareholders can preserve their shares and will receive 1 BNPD unrestricted free trading share*for every 10 BEHL shares owned as of the record date to be announced shortly. The executive team and board positions are currently being defined and contracts are being negotiated. The Companies anticipate finalizing and announcing these positions early next week."

Dennis Fisher, Chairman of the Board for BEHL, stated today, "I have agreed to be a returning guest on Market Playground with Demian Russian to answer all questions compiled through his internet blog.* I appreciate Demian taking the time to allow us to communicate through his forum."

Fisher will be interviewed by Demian Russian and Dennis "Cos" Costa.*Previous episodes of Playground Radio are available for streaming or download, as an Mp3 file or via iTunes.

Further information about Playground Radio can be found at the*Playground Radio Home Page:*http://satelliteradioplayground.com/playground-radio/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/playgro...n-of-the-board

Link for investors to submit questions and suggestions: http://marketplayground.com/forum/fo...c-Energy-(BEHL)

Ms. Berry further commented, "The BEHL technical team is providing daily updates and pictures of their progress as they deploy the Company's first commercial PBR systems in Death Valley Junction this week.* Once the deployment is complete, the team will transport approximately 1,000 gallons of Haematococcus that will be inoculated into the system.* The anticipated date for inoculation in Death Valley Junction is October 5th, 2010."

"For several months now, the Company has been testing a proprietary algae strain in its large commercial demo PBR system located in Santa Ana, California. The tests are now complete and the Company is very pleased with the results and high growth rate of the algae in its PBR system. The team has decided to replace the plastic tubes in lieu of cleaning and flushing to reduce any risk of contaminating prior to inoculating the system with the highly valuable Haematococcus."

Guru
    09-16-2010, 12:54 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good morning Bill and gang,

Things I did this weekend.
    1. Made a pot of Chili. It sucked, I don't know how I managed to wreak it.
    So now it sits in my refrig.
    2. Lit the gas fireplace. Closed my eyes and hit the ignite button. House
    is still standing.
    3. Put away chairs, raked a few leaves, while listening to geese flying
    overhead.
    Fall IS here.
    Time to come back to Market Watch.

Julie
    I see that you are getting all "Fall-like". I am all for it, because we have had a scorcher here in Colorado (Jeff's new part-time home).

I made some Chili also, but used a little Turkey in it...It was delicious. I used that packaged "Sheldon's Chili Mix". It is really good.

I made some Cuban Black Beans............I have a killer recipe.

Some Corn Bread

Some Fried Chicken

Some bread....................................

Now it is a new week.........I have to get my cooking done tomorrow for the weekend, so I start all over again. I am going to get another one of those gallon bottles of Paisano with the metal screw cap. I kind of like that stuff...

Now, my only problem is----------that I am going to cleanse the old colon. It is due for a major scrub.

The best stuff to use is Dr. Floras. It is on the internet and the stuff really really works! It is a little spendy....say $60-$100 dollars, but hey....for what it produces..it is a deal!

Well, time for Seinfeld............have a great evening!

Bill

Page 2 of 4 1234