Page 3 of 3 123
    Guru
    09-02-2010, 08:24 PM #21
    Furthermore, you fail to answer the two questions posed to you. Politicians are supposidely responsible for their constituentcy. There are one hundred thousand to millions of constituents per politician, yet they get bought off by one lobbiest. Nice beleif that avorice is a one way street.

Glad to see you are sooooo open minded and open to new ideas as you seem to indicate.

Going through my mind are comments of total malice. I will refrain and wait until YOU HAVE TIME.

09-02-2010, 08:41 PM #22
    Well,well.

Your's was a genuine post. I knew that and appreciated it.

My comment re time referred to having something to do which prevented my posting then. Perhaps I could have been clearer.

But you are now in a pique because you didn't understand my point. And you just said F you instead of asking what I meant.

Your final comment re my "talking points" is truly bizarre. You know little about why I view corporations as potentially evil but consider, without any evidence, that they are to be dismissed because you consider that they are talking points.

Wrong! There is copius evidence, but, it is better this way. How can two people have a meaningful conversation when one has no information to trade.

Your sensitivity to objections about your views is an obstacle to dialogue with anyone, not just me.

Too bad.

09-02-2010, 08:47 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Furthermore, you fail to answer the two questions posed to you. Politicians are supposidely responsible for their constituentcy. There are one hundred thousand to millions of constituents per politician, yet they get bought off by one lobbiest. Nice beleif that avorice is a one way street.

Glad to see you are sooooo open minded and open to new ideas as you seem to indicate.

Going through my mind are comments of total malice. I will refrain and wait until YOU HAVE TIME.
    I feel nothing but contempt for politicians that are bought. Was that something you were in doubt about?

Your corporation would probably get rid of you if it had a reason that it considered worthwhile.

All power, greed and unethical behavior should be challenged and questioned -regardless of who or what it is. Always question authority.

Those are my "talking points".

Guru
    09-02-2010, 09:12 PM #24
    "All power, greed and unethical behavior should be challenged and questioned -regardless of who or what it is. Always question authority"

Well then, I'm glad you agree with my talking points.

Furthermore, on the subject of talking points, they go both ways. I'm sorry if you feel your talking points are superior to mine, but I await why? In fact, I want to know why mine are talking points, and yours are not?

As for my company getting rid of me, yes, if I had nothing to offer, I would not be employed. I don't have a problem with that, do you?

I'm sorry if I have "no information to trade", I'd like to think that my opinion can be discussed in an interesting fashion. Evidently not.

Truthfully, this exchange has left me feeling very blank. I've wasted my time trying to discuss issues with someone who reallys doesn't want to hear anything but their own beliefs.

On an off note, I don't know your age, but there is a cool bio on "Animal House" on the Bio channel. Regardless of your beliefs, it's a funny movie.

Page 3 of 3 123